Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Burgercels, How tall is the average asian in America?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
Even with all that "muh nutrition" they still are all like 5'6, when they stand next to whites or blacks, except for a few.
@Cayden Zhang

theyre obviously becoming taller and id say theyre closer to 5'8-9 now on average

5'5-'7 probably

theyre obviously becoming taller and id say theyre closer to 5'8-9 now on average
That's probably the Latino average. But I'm not American, so I'll take your word.

5'5-'7 probably
This seems more likely. Most people both men and foids are extremely bad at estimating height. I thought, I was the only one who thought, that Asians in America were Manlets compared to the others, but even @Cayden Zhang who is 5'10 agrees.

Last edited:

Proud to be heightmogged Kek

Even with all that "muh nutrition" they still are all like 5'6, when they stand next to whites or blacks, except for a few.
@Cayden Zhang
Yeah, What I’ve noticed is chinks in China are slightly taller like 5’7-5’8 probably because I’m from further north and hgh being more common there

Around 5'8

5'5-'7 probably
No ethnics are significantly taller in the west ive noticed. Many ethnics in the west hit 6ft easy. Almost just as tall as whites

Stastically they're 5'7 on average but the study is from 10 years ago, so it might be 5'8 now.

They’re short asf

it's depend on kind of ''rice''

northern chinese and koreans are tallest only get mogged by most of slabs, germanics and of course KANGZ, but seacels are def shorter

East asian dudes are 5'6 to 5'8 average height. Its not uncommon to see northern chinese and korean dudes that are 5'11+ The real suifuel is when I see tall 5'6-5'7 northern chinese and korean noodlewhore beckies.

Southeast asian dudes likes flips and viets are like 5'4 to 5'5 on average. i know a few flip dudes that are 5'3.
The flip guy that I know who is 5'3 has been single his entire life and is bluepilled asf.

Another flip guy I know is 5'4 and has had only one gf, a short fat filipina, and this was several years ago. He struggled really bad with alcohol, (much worst than me), had multiple DUIs, and just withdrew totally. He has been single ever since.

Last edited: