Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Burgercels, how common robbery in the US reay is?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I live third world shithole so normal people go around unarmed, making us easy prey for criminals and shit, but in the US I hear that even civilians are armed, so how common it is to be robbed in the street?

I'll assume it is common in poor areas but in here even in rich areas is common jfl

My house was robbed once, they stole most of our electronics including my brand new Xbox one that had just been released at the time, and some jewelry. Take into account I live in a rural shithole with a bad meth problem and that was the only problem I've ever had.

In intercity(read nigger infested) areas it's probably far worse but in rich rural/suburban areas, where boomers like to live off the gains they stole from us, it's practically unheard of.

If there is a easy opportunity for petty theft (anywhere), it's going to happen.

If you live in a city and don't partake in reasonable precautions, eventually you will get robbed.

Those are the two main considerations for larceny in the U.S.

I live third world shithole so normal people go around unarmed, making us easy prey for criminals and shit, but in the US I hear that even civilians are armed, so how common it is to be robbed in the street?

I'll assume it is common in poor areas but in here even in rich areas is common jfl
Its everyday where niggers are

shitholes have plenty robbers and scam headquaters.

Very common. I think it's increased recently, especially with lots of zoomers trying thug-max.

Last year my neighbor had his truck stolen right out of his driveway. And last month someone stole the catalytic converter from my other neighbor's car. And it's nowhere near the ghetto.

We have a fuckton of niggers, enough said