Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Burgercels, go creditscoremaxxing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/i-pos...-a-dating-app-i-got-so-many-dates-in-30-days/

She hasn’t found a match who meets her FICO standards yet but does consider being financially prudent an important factor in dating.

“I do find it attractive if a guy has a high credit score because it usually shows that he can be responsible,” she admits.

In my country we don't have credit scores that are easily accessible, banks usually look at your history with them and they can't get data from other banks without your permission. For example I have 10K Euro's on one bank account, 5K on another, a few thousand sprinkled here and there and appear "poor" because I don't have a lot of cash in a Single bank account.

But Burgercels can. Creditscoremaxxing is the latest way to... Wait a minute, this is just betabuxxing. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Gigacope, there are plenty of normies with better credit scores that she can betabuxx if she wants; just fucking is out of the question, I like all these bullshit news articles they send out to obscure the only true factor in attraction. :feelshaha: