Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Burger King rewards fans for sharing Soy Wars spoilers

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL SOY WARS COMES OUT!

This is based, Burger King in Germany is actually handing out free food to people who share Soy Wars spoilers.

REMEMBER, WHEN IT COMES OUT, WE GOTTA FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS AND THEN SPOIL IT EVERYWHERE.

PUT SPOILERS IN ALL YOUR POSTS. IN YOUR AVI. WATERMARK YOUR POSTS. IF CUCKTEARS WANT TO COME TO OUR SITE TO HARASS US, THEN SPOILERS ARE FAIR GAME.

So proud I never watched a single star wars movie

That's why i go to McDonald's

Spoilers are fair game when they say the stuff they do about us and defend bullies.

What is based? Sorry I'm new here.

i'll spoil it as much as possible

At least watch the original trilogy. Those are good.
watch the prequels to laugh at them
Avoid the Disney films

High IQ.
Cucks will stay the fuck out for a while.
Maybe they can get to know their wife's boyfriend
full

I love burger king ngl

I would go from lobby to lobby in cod spoiling end game . Will do the same here with the new shit wars

I would go from lobby to lobby in cod spoiling end game . Will do the same here with the new shit wars
I don’t think this Star Wars has even near the amount of hype Endgame had especially after how shitty the last two films were

"Here's a whopper as compensation for watching a shitty soycuck movie."

I don’t think this Star Wars has even near the amount of hype Endgame had especially after how shitty the last two films were
Sadly. But, spoiling end game in every normie media i possibly could was so satisfying. I got endless crying and whining and bitching in response. Once Ina life time experience...

Jack in the Box would've never done this
Can't wait for Star Wars to F A I L :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Luke Skywalker was an incel
He never had a gf/wife at any point in Star Wars

Female lead is so fucking gay

Star Wars is I-VI plus the Expanded Universe. Everything else is just billion dollar fan fiction.

I wish I could say the same.
At least haven't watched the newer ones.
Overrated garbage.

Pretty good. I hope someone bumps this thread in 3 days and gives these soy wars spoilers so I can put them in my sig on various boards I visit.

Tired of Star Wars movies. I never thought this day would come. I remember being so excited to see the new trilogy. They could’ve done so much more. They have so much to work with - an entire universe & lore to expand on...I find Rey alright but I can’t stand Po, almost forgot he’s in the movies. Just such a damn shame THIS had to be the sci fi franchise to be turned into a kids field day.

Suddenly I'm hungry for free Burger King.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back