Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bunny in my backyard

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
2961FE94 0007 4350 B343 CFB215E00063

Check it out, small little dude. Hard to see in the picture but he’s got some grass in his mouth. I like bunny’s cuz I have a stuffed animal bunny I got the day I was born that infant me creatively dubbed “bunny”. Its fallen apart over the years but I’ve sewed it back together whenever it falls into disrepair. I still have trouble sleeping without it. So yeah just a cool sighting, I got a lot of em in my back yard and I like seeing them hop around while I work

We all are just a bunch of terrorists, aren't we?

We all are just a bunch of terrorists, aren't we?
Oh yeah I forgot to keep up images with IT. Uh, I also habitually mutilate the rabbits that come into my yard and I fuck the stuffed animal. And I drown kittens and puppies if I cant find any rabbits. Then I twirl my mustache and do an evil laugh

If u got a garden u should get a hutch so u can have bunny as pet

Last edited:
Oh yeah I forgot to keep up images with IT. Uh, I also habitually mutilate the rabbits that come into my yard and I fuck the stuffed animal. And I drown kittens and puppies if I cant find any rabbits. Then I twirl my mustache and do an evil laugh
inb4 screenshotted

bunnies are cool tbhtbh
Will be kekfuel if they screenshot that and think its legit, delusionmaxxed as usual
unfortunately they rarely visit offtopic or read more than the first post

That's hot, I'm gonna go jerk off now. :feelsthink:

it looks so soft

Pretty cute ngl

I would try to catch him so i could pet him for a little bit.

Cute lil fella :feelsokman:

Based, fuck rabbits tbh. Stupid fucken prey. My relative had rabbits and I hated them because they just sat there and ate you could not go near them unless you had some food and the fuckers use to escape. I was glad when one got ran over.

In the city I live in, I actually was able to see a stray bunny wandering around as I was walking home from work. It actually made my day a little happier. I hope that bun had a good life.

Catch it next time
bunnies are cool tbhtbh

unfortunately they rarely visit offtopic or read more than the first post
unfortunately?

Bunnies are based. Saw 2 in my yard last week.