Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bunkheads

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
There’s this tv show I was watching, it’s a short tv comedy about 4 people living together in an underground bunker because there’s a zombie apocalypse happening above ground. 3 of them are male and 1 of them is a foid. There’s this one specific scene that I can’t get out of my mind because it pisses me off. These 3 guys were arguing about who the foid would most likely sleep with out of them. This almost leads to physical fight until the foid interrupts them and lines them up and tells them who she would fuck in what order and why. Meanwhile these cucks are standing in line hoping to be as high up on the list as possible. I’m thinking you can literally take it in turns fucking her. Fuck what she thinks. There will be no consequences because of the whole apocalypse thing. Instead of fighting each other over who she would choose to fuck first, tie her up and all fuck her as much as you want.
I honestly hope the only reason it was written like that was because it’s meant to be a comedy and or it was written by a woman/cuck and if it was real life most guys would just have their way with her. I know for a fact that if I could forcibly fuck a foid right now with no consequences I would do it, since they won’t fuck me willingly. I don’t know that scene is just burned in my mind and it kinda pissed me off. I’d rather they didn’t have the scene at all that have the guys that cucked

If these are normies in the room together ,
in all honesty the strongest , tallest Guy would protect and white knight her cause it would be his first instict to
own and fuck the foid while subsequently dominating the other males .
The foid would be driven towards this protector , so this little bunker would be human evolution in a nutshell .

Your idea is better though . Men should darktriadmaxx and unite against the true enemy .

Having a female in your apocalypse group is asking for disaster.

This is why I do not watch tv

Is it my turn with the Becky yet?

That scene was probably written by a fat, ugly, low IQ foid who's bitter at being rejected by Chad and turns to pathetic juvenile fantasies to cope.

JFL @ "muh feminist empowerment" in a zombie apocalypse. Feminism would be the first thing flushed down the toilet.