Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bunch of Minor League Thugs Terrorizing My Apartment

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Every weekend they decide to make a nearby carwash their own personal hangout there and just blast loud ass music from their cars and trucks and just hang out till around two or three in the morning. No drinking, no dancing, no food, no girls, just a bunch of stupid little shitheads just standing around listening to loud music in their cars, which when put together and cranked loud enough, can literally make our walls and floors tremble. Basically makes it impossible to just get moments of peace when I need it the most. Can't sleep, can't listen to something that might relax me or watch a movie or two before crashing out. I also have to be vigilant because according to other residents they some times come into the parking area to piss, throw up, fight, and may possibly be responsible for a few vehicles getting broken into these last two months or so.

I don't have much, and don't want much, but proper rest and routine play a major role in me staying grounded and relatively level headed, and they are officially fucking with both, and I don't know how much more I can take. Police are understaffed due the whole "defund the police" routine so breaking up a gathering at a place that's open 24/7 isn't a priority. Too many of them to try my luck with confrontation wise, even though half of them are like 95 lbs soaking wet. I FINALLY get a second job and a nicer place because I felt it would make a difference, and now this shit. If it wasn't for bad, I truly wouldn't have any motherfucking luck at all...

Go down there and beat the shit out of them mab