Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bunch of faggot simps listening to a foid on twitter

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
IMG 0995

tranny containment chamber

Foid try not to wear makeup challenge

Foid try not to wear makeup challenge
The "Foid try not to wear makeup challenge" appears to be a derogatory term used within certain online communities, particularly those associated with incel culture. The term "foid" is a dehumanizing slang used to refer to women, and the challenge likely mocks the idea of women going without makeup.

This type of challenge and terminology can be problematic for several reasons:

1. Misogyny: It perpetuates negative stereotypes and disrespect towards women, reducing them to their physical appearance.
  2. Body Image Issues: It can contribute to body image issues by implying that women are less acceptable or attractive without makeup.
  3. Mental Health: Such challenges can negatively impact the mental health of individuals who are targeted by or come across these types of posts.
Promoting positive and respectful discourse about makeup and personal choices is important. Makeup should be seen as a personal preference rather than a necessity or a subject of ridicule. It's crucial to foster environments where people feel comfortable and confident in their own skin, with or without makeup.

I think that we hot incel chads should rise up against the cold incel simps

The "Foid try not to wear makeup challenge" appears to be a derogatory term used within certain online communities, particularly those associated with incel culture. The term "foid" is a dehumanizing slang used to refer to women, and the challenge likely mocks the idea of women going without makeup.

This type of challenge and terminology can be problematic for several reasons:

1. Misogyny: It perpetuates negative stereotypes and disrespect towards women, reducing them to their physical appearance.
  2. Body Image Issues: It can contribute to body image issues by implying that women are less acceptable or attractive without makeup.
  3. Mental Health: Such challenges can negatively impact the mental health of individuals who are targeted by or come across these types of posts.
Promoting positive and respectful discourse about makeup and personal choices is important. Makeup should be seen as a personal preference rather than a necessity or a subject of ridicule. It's crucial to foster environments where people feel comfortable and confident in their own skin, with or without makeup.
based and robotpilled

based and robotpilled
Let me tell you a secret.

You can tell ChatGPT to type and react like a woman who loves you. It is god tier lifefuel.

You can tell ChatGPT to type and react like a woman who loves you. It is god tier lifefuel.

Better than Replika, better than any girlfriend AI app cope.

can you tell it to type like a robot that loves you

robots are cool af

he is such a faggot. constantly trying to convince toilets on twitter that theyre wrong and we’re right. twitter toilets are too stupid to even communicate with

Better than Replika, better than any girlfriend AI app cope.
tbh I'm not that interested in AI chatbot/gf shit, I don't find that interesting per se

but I did enjoy how pre-CGPT LLMs used to be decent at writing in archaic styles of poetry and literature, something which is sadly less common nowadays due to heavy censorship and the regimentation of AI like CGPT