Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal bumped into a foid today now im worried

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
context: was getting my backpack from the back area of the classroom at the end of class

so i'm getting my bag and this fucking foid piece of shit jolts for no reason and i bump into her. she gets kinda pissy and says "dude wtf?". i mutter "fuck off and die" (yeah i realize that was stupid and i should've just said sorry but it was my natural reaction) but i don't think she heard it. anyways it's been a few hours now and i'm really scared. i've heard horror stories about how foids will accuse you of sexual harassment/assault for literally anything these days and i'm worried she'll report me. am i being dramatic or am i actually fucked? what do i do if i get called down to the office? fuckkkkkk

If your school is large enough, you probably won't even see her again for the next 2 weeks or so... :feelshehe:

It'll most likely amount to nothing. :smonk:

If you get told off say she could have said the same about you.

See you in jail

Good luck in prison

No problem dude, but by now she probably posted about it on twitter/reddit about how a man almost murdered her