Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BummerDummer America should be Monarchy, your country and Democrazy is larp and stupid

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/ojb2tx/visiting_huis_doorn_last_home_of_wilhelm_ii/

Visiting Huis Doorn, last home of Wilhelm II, German Emperor. His body still lies buried on these grounds, not to be returned to Germany until reinstatement of the monarchy.

@BummerDrummer
@epillepsy
@Tenshi
@PPEcel
@Kamikaze
@Nukethisgayearth
@Notorious Inkler

Imagine this, 100 years and refuse to move burried body until Monarchy is restored, based AF, fuck Democrazy and German people, they are soy boys
Same with America and every Republic

I'm also a monarchist Brazil had at least organization at the time of the monarchy, far superior to the republic
Democracy = garbage

You forgot to tag MC Rap King @Uggo Mongo :feelsjuice:

You forgot to tag MC Rap King @Uggo Mongo :feelsjuice:
Who?
I'm also a monarchist Brazil had at least organization at the time of the monarchy, far superior to the republic
Democracy = garbage
Based

Also @AllanKing Restore Chinese monarchy

This time make sure it's Han Chinese and force women to wear Hanfu

Stop building cities that look like Singapore and build Han Architecture

fuck Democrazy and German people, they are soy boys
Rich coming from a literal 63.5 kg lanklet. @Ecstasy , I think we have to break this britbong buck. Very peculiar behavior. Germans height- and framemog britbongs.
Rich coming from a britbong, who literally worship "muh queen" for decades. Imagine being this cucked.
@TheDarkEnigma

Rich coming from a literal 63.5 kg lanklet. @Ecstasy , I think we have to break this britbong buck. Very peculiar behavior. Germans height- and framemog britbongs.

Rich coming from a britbong, who literally worship "muh queen" for decades. Imagine being this cucked.
@TheDarkEnigma
:feelssus:

Nice try, buck.
B41

This is one of the descendants of the last emperor of the mighty Mughal empire, one of the largest and richest empires in history.
Article 0 1BE45505000005DC 258 634x438

A descendent of the last American monarch would look like this after the kikes ((( :shhh: ))) take control.
@BummerDrummer
Obese male rides on a battery wheelchair XBGPWJ

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Imagine being this retarded
:feelsseriously:
I was being sarcastic. There are no monarchs in America after all, we just have political dynasties of families and cabinets of senile oldfags.:feelsUgh:

I was being sarcastic. There are no monarchs in America after all, we just have political dynasties of families and cabinets of senile oldfags.:feelsUgh:
I'm German, which means that my brain cant comprehend humor

@TheDarkEnigma
We don't want to become a "Canada". We fought a bloody war with the limeys to create a Democracy and get where we are now.

He's a butthurt chink I think.

I agree with the premise though. Democracy is never good and more easily corrupt than monarchy. Living under a shitty monarch is no worse than living under our current clown world kritocracy.

Look at woman's voting rights, it was massively unpopular when it passed. How is that democratic or representative of the current voters?
This true creamboi :feelsjuice: ?

@IncelCream you a chink :feelswhere:

Democracy = garbage
used to be one as well back in my teen, idealistic years but unfortunately this country has got way too dumb for such a change, people here only care about fucking, drinking and being as much of a uncivilized monkey as they can. It's unbelievable how promising this nation was, almost unrecognizable

liberate Bavaria as an independent monarchy

Monarchies are cucked. JFL at giving money to people richer than you simply because of the circumstance of their birth. Monarchs barely even rule anymore. No wonder the commonwealth is somehow more cucked than US despite them all being Anglo.

Monarchies are cucked. JFL at giving money to people richer than you simply because of the circumstance of their birth. Monarchs barely even rule anymore. No wonder the commonwealth is somehow more cucked than US despite them all being Anglo.
@Copexodius Maximus @CrackingYs @Wizard32 thoughts?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/ojb2tx/visiting_huis_doorn_last_home_of_wilhelm_ii/

Visiting Huis Doorn, last home of Wilhelm II, German Emperor. His body still lies buried on these grounds, not to be returned to Germany until reinstatement of the monarchy.

@BummerDrummer
@epillepsy
@Tenshi
@PPEcel
@Kamikaze
@Nukethisgayearth
@Notorious Inkler

Imagine this, 100 years and refuse to move burried body until Monarchy is restored, based AF, fuck Democrazy and German people, they are soy boys

Why do they want to remove his body? Not like he’s even there anymore JFL.

@Copexodius Maximus @CrackingYs @Wizard32 thoughts?
Anglo countries are living off the glory of their past and are on a downward trend. China is going to rape us soon. As for monarchies, it really depends tbh. Some monarchies were totalitarian and tried to control people’s very though (which government and corporations try to do now anyways). Others like a constitutional monarchy can also be good sometimes, like in Britain where the Queen dissolved parliament for a little while because the people voted for Brexit but the parliamentary elitists were making up excuses to not do it. Also, I noticed that we don’t obsess and worship politics and politicians like you guys do because the queen/king is always the symbolic leader, meanwhile you become the guy in charge of your country. But then again, she never earned that position either so why is she so special? I would say there are pros and cons to every system, and that you should look at the specific kind if society you inhabit to make the best judgement call.

Why do they want to remove his body? Not like he’s even there anymore JFL.

Anglo countries are living off the glory of their past and are on a downward trend. China is going to rape us soon. As for monarchies, it really depends tbh. Some monarchies were totalitarian and tried to control people’s very though (which government and corporations try to do now anyways). Others like a constitutional monarchy can also be good sometimes, like in Britain where the Queen dissolved parliament for a little while because the people voted for Brexit but the parliamentary elitists were making up excuses to not do it. Also, I noticed that we don’t obsess and worship politics and politicians like you guys do because the queen/king is always the symbolic leader, meanwhile you become the guy in charge of your country. But then again, she never earned that position either so why is she so special? I would say there are pros and cons to every system, and that you should look at the specific kind if society you inhabit to make the best judgement call.
The Commonwealth feel but America is still number 1 in the world!

Canucks are a bunch of soys who are too stupid to build infrastructure or exploit their own resources, on top of the country being barely hospitable so they need gibs from us and Britain in order to maintain its "first-world status" that it didn't attain by itself and doesn't deserve. You would've been worse than Honduras if you weren't living off our economy.

Canucks are a bunch of soys who are too stupid to build infrastructure or exploit their own resources, on top of the country being barely hospitable so they need gibs from us and Britain in order to maintain its "first-world status" that it didn't attain by itself and doesn't deserve. You would've been worse than Honduras if you weren't living off our economy.
No one is living off anyone. Learn some basic economics, it’s called comparative advantage.

No one is living off anyone. Learn some basic economics, it’s called comparative advantage.
"Canada" would collapse entirely and be a failed state if it was to rely entirely on its own "economy". Basically another Haiti.

JFL, almost the entire population lives close to the American border so might as well get annexed by us.

"Canada" would collapse entirely and be a failed state if it was to rely entirely on its own "economy". Basically another Haiti.

JFL, almost the entire population lives close to the American border so might as well get annexed by us.
You couldn’t address what I said.

You couldn’t address what I said.
And then I said that "Canada" would not be viable as a "country" if we and the rest of the world were giving you gibs to maintain your pointless existence. JFL at "first-world status" when you're living off our welfare.

this. But tbh even today, hereditary richfags run everything so idk if it really makes much of a difference. All that's key is stable transition of power and limited power of corrupt/retard officials.

And then I said that "Canada" would not be viable as a "country" if we and the rest of the world were giving you gibs to maintain your pointless existence. JFL at "first-world status" when you're living off our welfare.
You literally don’t understand how comparative advantage works it seems. Capitalist my ass JFL

You literally don’t understand how comparative advantage works it seems. Capitalist my ass JFL
"Canada" has no advantage when it has a small population living in a mostly inhospitable taiga with absolutely no fertile farmland.

"Canada" has no advantage when it has a small population living in a mostly inhospitable taiga with absolutely no fertile farmland.
And yet again you don’t understand comparative advantage.

And yet again you don’t understand comparative advantage.
And? "Canada" loses anyways, while America still have the largest economy in the world with thousands of immigrants comming in each year because we have enough to pay everyone well enough to have a better standard of living that allows them to have opportunity and the American Dream.

And? "Canada" loses anyways, while America still have the largest economy in the world with thousands of immigrants comming in each year because we have enough to pay everyone well enough to have a better standard of living that allows them to have opportunity and the American Dream.
American dream is propaganda from America’s past. America is dying and so are your dreams.

American dream is propaganda from America’s past. America is dying and so are your dreams.
There's no such thing as the "Canadian" Dream because no one is moving up there and the people already up there are struggling finding a job, whereas we still have immigrants from Latin America and elsewhere wanting to come here for a better life that even your "country" can't provide.

There's no such thing as the "Canadian" Dream because no one is moving up there and the people already up there are struggling finding a job, whereas we still have immigrants from Latin America and elsewhere wanting to come here for a better life that even your "country" can't provide.
There’s no Canadian dream because we are more focused on reality, not delusional fantasies. Canada has better immigration policies and doesn’t just anyone in like the US.

There’s no Canadian dream because we are more focused on reality, not delusional fantasies. Canada has better immigration policies and doesn’t just anyone in like the US.
Immigration policies here in America are much more fairer because we want more citizens to partake in our freedom, in our economy, in our opportunity and our diversity.

By shutting down opportunity in your "country", your economy will stagnate. So much for diversity if you are not going to let in a few Latinos into your country.

I understand that democracy is crap, but why would you want a monarchy? To be a personal property of a chad monarch? No, thanks.

I understand that democracy is crap, but why would you want a monarchy? To be a personal property of a chad monarch? No, thanks.
Wasn't Brazil a monarchy (not just a monarchy, an empire) at one point in your history?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back