Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bullying videos are suifuel

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I really shouldn't be watching this stuff, it makes me really sick and depressed and I can't sleep because of it.
I feel so sorry for these Brocels who are literally being ruined, destroyed and having their social lives torn apart. In some ways you can even feel the pain because you have been through the same or similar shit. In these videos we see them all ganging up, foids and chads, with their fucking cell phones recording a poor innocent human being who just wanted peace in this fucking life and there must be utter garbage actually watching you suffer for their amusement, laughing at you and recording, WHY IS THIS FUCKING HAPPENING?
It's cruel to realise that these people will one day have a successful life, with kids, an expensive car, a big house, great jobs and lots of money, and these same bastards are recording someone who will end up being a sub5 with no future at all. It's fucking outrageous, what a fucking world we live in. I witnessed so many bullying in my life, that I would never even record that shit, how can there be pieces of shit like that, that have no remorse at all?

send some bully videos

What's worse is the school will never punish the bully

They're entertainment for the community