Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bullying should become illegal.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If you get caught bullying at school you get thrown in a juvenile detention centre for 6 months, if you're behavior has not improved you must stay for another year. Also they should be forced to be incel for 5+ years. This would save so many lives.

If you get caught bullying at school you get thrown in a juvenile detention centre for 6 months, if you're behavior has not improved you must stay for another year. Also they should be forced to be incel for 5+ years. This would save so many lives.

Just kick them out of the school and if they keep going at it expel them to never come back to that same school again and it happens to another school kick him out for good.

What defines bullying, to the extent of being a crime?

good looking people would just use it against incels and no one would believe the incels

incels help make an idiotic law used to jail them, lol

It's illegal if femails get bullied. If you get bullied you will be told to man up. Tbh

m8 if the school system actually acted on their rules half of all public schools would be emptied in a week.
more students = more money.
more exams passed = more money
it works the same as the prison system

Holy shit is this low IQ
So you want the government to protect you from mean words? You can't just rely on the government to defend you from reality, the government can't be there all the time to make sure people don't call you ugly. Seriously, what do you think that would help? That won't "save so many lives", incels know they are ugly, normies, Stacies and Chads know they are ugly. Normies (most of them), Stacies and Chads (most of them, there are a few Chads with incel "friends") know they are ugly. This kind of "let's use the state to protect us from evil bullies!!" mentality is the exact same mentality of an IT user when they rant about "incel misogynists who should be imprisoned".

It IS illegal, at least in some states. You can face a fine for minor offenses and more for more major cases. Nowadays bullying gets filed under harassment charges.

And where does that brilliant idea end? At the end of school? Then everything will be even more SJW infested.

How the fuck are you going to enforce and organise this so that no one abuses it, you lobotomite?! I'm sick of these unrealistic low IQ fantasies. You ought to work on your marksmanship to beat the high score instead.

Anyone who uses virgin as an insult should get their dick chopped off

You realise this would likely end up with females accusing creepy (another word for ugly) incels of bullying them, right?

Better solution: Make going ER legal for certified truecels

only thing is the new type of bullying would be framing someone for bullying and the school system is cucked so they will believe normies when they collectively co-operate to frame an incel.

It is also society's fault, society rewards the bullies. Imagine if society were really against bullying and NOT rewarding them. Bullies are likely to end up more successful than not. Maybe the latter was more likely back then but now it's the former. Or actually there are two types of bullies the smart bully and the dumb bully, the smart bullies are the one who knows when and how to bully and knows how to get the class or group favor the bully and these bullies are usually the ones becoming successful. These smart ones are actually the most dangerous bully. I know one from experience.
The dumb bully is self explanatory.
Sometimes I wonder if the CEOs,etc or just successful ones you see were bullies back then or still now and if it is I get enraged imagine the incel lives they killed, my misanthropy gets even higher on that thought

The only authentication necessary is your face
It's not like they'll start to observe your face, and that's pretty unreliable as none of the three Incel killers (Sodini, Rodger, Minassian) looked even all that Incel)

I wish death upon those who bullied me back in high school and middle school.

Incels are the ones likely to be classified as bullies.

Besides, society only cares about bullying when it happens to attractive women. Stacies killing themselves because someone called them stupid on the internet is a national tragedy. Incels killing themselves is just how it should be in the eyes of normies.

Just kick them out of the school and if they keep going at it expel them to never come back to that same school again and it happens to another school kick him out for good.

You know what's going to happen? The bullies will team up claiming you bullied them - and everybody will believe them because they all tell the same story.
Incels are the ones likely to be classified as bullies.

Besides, society only cares about bullying when it happens to attractive women. Stacies killing themselves because someone called them stupid on the internet is a national tragedy. Incels killing themselves is just how it should be in the eyes of normies.

That's right... Happened to me one time. Some douchebag grabs me by the neck. I push him back. Teacher walks around the corner, sees me pushing the guy back. I get grounded.

Agreed. Schools need to stand up against REAL bullying, not "ohhhh im a liberal you offend me" nonsense

LOL Either e.r. Or rope

I wasn't even bullied, i was COMPLETELY ignored by everyone
They didn't even want to acknowledge my subhuman existence enough to bully me regularly...
I'd only be bullied if i tried to act confident in ANY way