Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bullying makes me EXTREMELY angry

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I waa severly bullied when i was young. It certainly destroyed me back then and i'm still affected by it, but nowadays whenever i see someone getting bullied it makes me ENRAGED. I can't help but feel like defending everyone getting bullied and destroying the bullies in the most vicious way possible.

If i were in control of things i would throw every bully in a prison to rot there until they agree to kneel and kiss the foot of everyone they ever bullied in humiliation.

Bullys make you stronger. If you didn't get bullied you would be blue pilled most likely.

Because of the bullying now you know there are pieces of human trash out there that are worse than you (all humans are trash). Channel that anger, let it make you stronger, and make sure no one else has to suffer what you did.

In the forest we settle bullying with a fight to the death. But i know you can't do that.

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

Bullys make you stronger. If you didn't get bullied you would be blue pilled most likely.

Because of the bullying now you know there are pieces of human trash out there that are worse than you (all humans are trash). Channel that anger, let it make you stronger, and make sure no one else has to suffer what you did.

In the forest we settle bullying with a fight to the death. But i know you can't do that.

View attachment 289307
Bullies need to punished, mr. Gorilla. :feelsree:

I agree with OP, atlthough i dont care much lately

Being bullied is the closest thing to someone trying to kill u, cuz that's pretty much what bullying is and what they're trying to get u to do.

Bullying destroyed myself esteem and confidence like nothing else, and it was all because of how i look. "Oh my god, what an ugly fucker" I still remember those words to this day.

Yeah it brings out the worst in me, bad memories tbh.

View attachment 289307
I can't channel my anger, that's the problem. I can't even engage with it, I have to consciously suppress my anger to even maintain an illusion of normalcy. It's awful, I'd rather be bluepilled. I think I've made some progress though.

Bullying destroyed myself esteem and confidence like nothing else, and it was all because of how i look. "Oh my god, what an ugly fucker" I still remember those words to this day.
I'm sorry my friend, i was also bullied viciously for years and it certainly wasn't easy at all.

Wish i could be able to do something about people getting bullied.

I can't channel my anger, that's the problem. I can't even engage with it, I have to consciously suppress my anger to even maintain an illusion of normalcy. It's awful, I'd rather be bluepilled. I think I've made some progress though.
This is something that can be said about human society. Men can't even use engage with their anger anymore, which is important and normal.

Being angry is normal. Cornered animals (including me) do it. Humans are no differen't. The problem is that you live in a matriarchal society with gays running amok.

Did you fight back ?
No, unfortunately. I was raised to be very timid and paasive and they were older and much stronger than me.

Wish i could have fought back though.

Same. I was bullied off the highway of society and now I simply spend my days traveling through the lonely road of inceldom.

I am the bully, I bully normies to death with 1.5 erect penis

Bullying is way worse than being molested imho

I can't get angry.:cryfeels::feelscry:
I can get upset but never angry.

Bullying made my entire youth hell, fuck anyone saying it "toughens you up", it doesn't, you don't know how real bullying works..

Last edited:
Bullying made my entire youth hell, fuck anyone saying it "toughens you up", it doesn't, you don't know how real bullying works..
In my experience it completely ruins your mind, it did the exact opposite of toughen me up.

In my experience it completely ruins your mind, it did the exact opposite of toughen me up.

I had a friend, long time ago now, every time I raised my hand to pat him on the shoulder, he would flinch. I got bullied myself, but not as much as him apparently. :feelsbadman:

Congratz, you are not a trash human being

I had a friend, long time ago now, every time I raised my hand to pat him on the shoulder, he would flinch. I got bullied myself, but not as much as him apparently. :feelsbadman:
Similar things would happen to me. Sometimes they would punch me, other times they wouldn't, and as a result I became paranoid. Nobody has actually touched me for years, but my dad would often pat me on the back when I would visit him, and it would make me jump, just lol tbh.

Same. The worst part is that I was the only guy in the school for evening classes who got truly bullied. Of course there were quarrels among others, here and there an insult, and there were gay jokes because one was gay. But I was by far the most disliked and laughable guy in my school. I was already 19 at that time yet didn't know how to defend myself and the tall guys took advantage of it, and yes the Foids liked it. In fact, they bullied me too and rejected me (I wasn't even allowed to sit next to a girl.) All that even though I was always very neat, polite and careful.

Last edited:
Bullies are REAL MEN, because it takes strength to tear others down and get away with it