Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bully Chad cucks incel at 16 and incel feels happy for him

What a faggy cuck

fucking cuck mentality. people like this are even worse than the bully for being cucks.

I would’ve beat him up in front of the child

In situations like this I go so ragemode it's actually scary. There's like a high pitched noise in my ears and my fists become weightless and feel invincible and I just go pound-town. My face becomes ultra intense too and the air around me feels super hot. I've never been able to apply it, but people definitely run the fuck away.

Last edited:
Fucking pathetic.

Should kill his child in front of him and his slutty wife / GF ... in World of Warcraft.

Lmao fucking soyboys man

The most pussified guy I’ve ever seen.ever.Come on , my dude seriously? He bullied you, shitted on you, taken the time out his day to taunt you. And you feel good about him now? Nigga got stock Holme syndrome :feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

Bullies getting away with bullying does not reaffirm my faith in humanity.

Nah. It is healthy to forgive. Seeing all people as people and not a manifest avatar of your own personal interaction with them is part of growing up. Good for this normie.

Should kill his child in front of him and his slutty wife / GF ... in World of Warcraft.
Bullies getting away with bullying does not reaffirm my faith in humanity.

I would have just walked to them and asked them. try and expose them a bit depending on how it goes.

They don't change, they just get good at hiding it or know that they can't act like that anymore. They will change back once they get into a position of power.

What a gigacuck, he is prob incel while his bully had multiple gfs and now a kid just because he dominated weaklings like him and got more confident

Nah. It is healthy to forgive. Seeing all people as people and not a manifest avatar of your own personal interaction with them is part of growing up. Good for this normie.

Cuck

I would have fuck him up. If i ever saw my bullies again i will FUCK THEM UP.

You pathetic cuck.

> r/faithinhumanity
Huge cucc

What a fucking cuck. Should have confronted him right there and decked him. Or the smarter thing to do would be to bait him into hitting you, then prosecuting and ruining his life.

Imagine just being this fucking docile. If I was this guy and I had to oppurtunity to, I would get that kid taken from him. Maybe some reports to CPS about anything incriminating.

He has a child, so he must be a good person.

Fuck this gay earth. Do you really think that bully changed for the good? Maybe but not to YOU cuck, it's called being selective, it would be hard to change someones attitude/ego for the good to you whom you interacted with when you were still in your formative years (kid/teen).
Hence the saying "THEY NEVER CHANGE" yeah to fucking YOU.

Last edited:
Bully Chad passes his genes on to the next generation while the bullied incel rots.

gigamegaturbo cuck

the cuck who rules them all

I´m glad that fucking faggot was bullied, that´s what he gets for being such a cuckold

he should have confronted him. fucking bullies always become chads and they dont deserve it

Might as well let him fuck him in the ass too