Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bullshit stereotypes about russian women.

K

Kozak

Greycel
Men are naive, and as well as woman strive believe in likable false theories. I remember about 10 years ago some Western men praised russian women for "family-oriented" and "loyalty". LOL, what`s a bull shit. I grewed up in that culture, and, moreover, I`d say russian women are worse in certan cases. I tell on the majotiry of them.
First at all, russian women got emancipation even EARLIER than women from numerous Western Countries! USSR was all for "women right", and "gender equality", but "ladies first" in the same time, from the first year of existence! It was mega-strange considered russian one are more obidient, despite the real history of our socielity!
I guess. the main reasons of that bullshit is 90th years, when economic collapse took over Russia, because of the declear of USSR. Thus plenty russian were looking for betta bux in West. However rude reality is totally different!:feelsohgod:
Russian men were scolded and blame for everything! A lot of women there don`t respect men! They ask for betta buxxing, but young russian women even don`t want to cook for their grooms, in some case they commit abuse, because "men could not bit women anyways", thereby a woman could insultes and punches without aby consequences. If you go to russian forums you will figure out women blame men in any conflict.
Damn, I don`t imply all of them are horrible, but find a good girl here is really hard!
I know similar may to say on Asian women. But differences exist!
Russan can`t loving a man for long term, their respect and love burn down too fast. Even Compare to other foid! Check out the divorce rate in Russia! The highest in the whole fucking word!!!

As far as I know, the only reason Russian men had it so good was that so many of them were killed off in the world wars and during the time of the USSR, which improved the gender ratio. That isn't the case any longer and it's been only downhill from there. :feelsaww:

Русские шлюхи это пиздец, мерзейшие животные на планете :feelskek:

As far as I know, the only reason Russian men had it so good was that so many of them were killed off in the world wars and during the time of the USSR, which improved the gender ratio. That isn't the case any longer and it's been only downhill from there. :feelsaww:
Yes, but that was many years ago, and not long term. Guys population was bigger, than female ones anong youngs in 50 th years. After 10 years afther WW2.

I remember about 10 years ago some Western men praised russian women for "family-oriented" and "loyalty". LOL, what`s a bull shit. I grewed up in that culture, and, moreover, I`d say russian women are worse in certan cases. I tell on the majotiry of them.
Lol those men are retarded - women are only as loyal as the laws allow them to be, if Russia has the same gynocentric laws that western nations do than no amount of "traditional family values" are gonna prevent them from monkeybranching and divorce raping their men

They also have the highest abortion rate on Earth but muh family values jfl

Lol those men are retarded - women are only as loyal as the laws allow them to be, if Russia has the same gynocentric laws that western nations do than no amount of "traditional family values" are gonna prevent them from monkeybranching and divorce raping their men

They also have the highest abortion rate on Earth but muh family values jfl
Man, Russian has mysandric laws, Even in criminal law.)

is that why interracial marriage is popular there? There are many ricecels that aremarried to russian women.

Русские шлюхи это пиздец, мерзейшие животные на планете :feelskek:
да такие же, как и везде, только высокие пиздец:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Russian men were scolded and blame for everything! A lot of women there don`t respect men! They ask for betta buxxing, but young russian women even don`t want to cook for their grooms, in some case they commit abuse, because "men could not bit women anyways", thereby a woman could insultes and punches without aby consequences. If you go to russian forums you will figure out women blame men in any conflict.
I'm not sure about that, beating up your wife is literally legal in russia and police doesn't give a shit in many cases xd:feelsmusic:

Vast Russian(Eurasian) steppes are not meant for sedentary civilisation but for chad horselords to hop in from village to village on horseback and fk girls, from the Aryans to Scythians to the east eurasian steppe tribes:feelsohh:

All women are the same, no matter what nationality they are.

Russian women threat men as resource. You can only betabuxx there. If you're chad of course.