Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Bullies will get what's coming to them'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In reality.

Redpillcomics4

If that person exists it's just as easy as putting a bullet thru his head really, this dosn't happen to the majority of people but if it did it would've been well adviced to do so, if the world dosn't take revenge for you. You should be the one taking it.

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

Yes. The White roommate of the Chadlito who bullied me is now living an excellent life with friends. He would laugh with Chadlito and use racial slurs for people of my race.

My half-cousin disliked something I did, so she simply threw one of my precious objects out the window and then sat with her sister, apathetically.

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 04

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 29

(Again, patronizing me. Notice the deliberate misspellings.)

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 44

Last edited:
when op's image gets reposted for the 1000th time
mfw
hateful insul