Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html

The two Canadian studies may go some way to explaining why celebrity bullies like Gordon Ramsay are a hit with women - even though they have explosive tempers.
Simon Fraser University criminologist Jennifer Wong surveyed 135 teenagers from a high school in Vancouver with a questionnaire about bullying. The pupils were asked how often they were hit, kicked or shoved and from that they were divided into categories; bully, bystander, victim or victim-bully. The results showed that bullies, who accounted for around 11 per cent of the group, scored highest when it came to social status and self-esteem. They also came lowest when it came to depression.

http://www.time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier

Copeland and his colleagues took advantage of a database involving 1420 children who were followed from the age of 9 to 21, and who were tested at nine different times during that period. They were asked about their bullying experiences, and researchers took their blood to measure things like C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker for inflammation that is an important for predictor of heart disease, among other ailments. Victims of bullying showed the greatest increases in their CRP levels, compared to where they started, which wasn’t surprising, since inflammation can spike due to stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep—all of which bullying victims experience. The more often victims were bullied, the more their CRP levels rose. But the real shocker came when the scientists analyzed the CRP levels of the bullies. Their inflammation rates were lower even than those children who had never reported being bullied or being a bully. Bullying seemed to protect the aggressors from inflammatory diseases. “We found that the enhanced social status that came along with being a bully did seem to advantage them over time,” says Copeland. “That finding more than anything else surprised us.”

Chad always wins. He won from grade school. You never had a chance.

As I stated above, we were on a senior trip. During the trip, I started to come out of my shell and talk to more people. I reconnected with a Chad that I had gone to elementary school with. At the end of the trip, we all had to get in front of the group and talk about our experiences. This "stacy" (birdfaced blonde) gets up and starts talking about how she "loves" how everyone had disregarded their former cliques. She then said "You'd never see Chad and Chris_Jones talking back at school", and everyone busted up laughing. I was in too much shock to call her out. Even if I had, they'd have turned it against me. "Just be confident", right?

That's it? IT's not even a ragefuel. She might as well mean that you were a quiet, shy dude sitting in the back, while Chad was more social, open one. I also got such remarks, because I was a bookworm nerd, but never interpreted it that way. Are you sure you're not blowing it out of proportion?

That's it? IT's not even a ragefuel. She might as well mean that you were a quiet, shy dude sitting in the back, while Chad was more social, open one. I also got such remarks, because I was a bookworm nerd, but never interpreted it that way. Are you sure you're not blowing it out of proportion?
She was right, it was unusual for a Chad and a nerd to hangout. But you don't say that in front of 90 people, who all laughed hard at me. Try having 90 people laugh at you, and tell me you'd feel differently.

Anytime you see a successful person, that is most probably a bully, imagine the incels that piece of shit drove off to have a shit life or suicide
RESENT THEM, HATE THEM, AVENGE OUR BROTHERS

"Karma will hit them one day."
"Bad things happen to bad people."
Suck me cock arseholes.

this is the blackpill which makes me saddest.

I had a FUCKING SHIT time in school and the only thing that pulled me through it was the idea that I'd get a better life at the end.

I didn't.

This is why I FUCKING HATE Inceltears because ultimately I am here, on this site, with all my problems due to bullying.

And those pieces of shit still bully even though they're adults. Punching down on people with mental illnesses. Trying to hurt people who they should have helped.

They are fucking scumbags and the adult equivalent of the people that ruined my life.

And then when fucking twats on this site say I'm a cucktears infiltrator, I see red because I understand exactly what it's like to feel at the bottom of every food chain. And so I come here looking for people like me, trying to help pull them up because let's face it; the rest of the world is dog eat dog, let's bully whoever we can because punching down feels good and elevates our status.

And then people come here and tell me I'm a fucking infiltrator because I want to stop people feeling like I have done my whole life and because I want to pull people out of the hole - avoiding the suicides and the Elliot Rogers...

fucking scumbags.

I'm so mad right now I need a break from everything

It's "natural selection", I suppose. They struck first.

Several years ago I was a senior in High School sitting alone under the stairs. Suddenly, some miniature Gorilla negro thug comes up to me and asks, "is this seat taken?". Then, it proceeds to sit in my lap in front of it's friends before I can react. One of them is a negress and she laughs at the spectacle.

Many more instances have taken place. Maybe 1000s. What I remember most is at the last day of that year there was a school wide video of every senior students face. They called it the "senior montage". I was nervous when my class was called down to be recorded and the Stacy doing it tried several things, then told me to "just look sad". At the time I did not know exactly what the montage would be like so I did what she asked. Then, on the last day when I was already very depressed I watched the presentation, and I was the freak in a sea of winners... The American Loser. After, I missed the bus and had to walk home. I had a breakdown and searched for my parents Shotgun in the attic to end it all but failed to find anything.

And what did I do for the rest of that Summer as a result? I grabbed my little cock, went online and started worshipping bullies. That's right. Bullies! The biggest bullies of them all. Heroes of reason who make Stacey mothers scream and cry for being the beasts that they are.

Bullies always win because they have the initiative.

Last edited:
Truth and suicide fuel.

Most bullies my age were fat kids that got bigger earlier than other kids, and are just as subhuman as me.

As always, it doesn't matter what you do. What matters is your facial bone structure.

Bullying is an entirely normal and healthy social function with two main reasons:

1) Establishing of a social hierarchy. Humans are pack animals and need to have a clear cut social hierarchy in the tribe, and bullying/vying for social status is how this occurs. Its no different to two Stags locking Antlers or silverbacks beating their chests.

2) Elimination of undesirable behaviour / weeding out of poor genetics. Bullied kids are usually smaller, weaker, and weirder. They may be smarter, but nature has only selected for human IQ for a few ten of thousands of years. The stronger more aggressive pack member has been a trait selected for millions of years. Bullied kids are often socially abnormal, often with various personality defects like autism, narcissism, social anxiety, etc. They are bullied so it signals to everyone else to avoid them because they are unfit.

The biologypill is brutal.

There is no fucking God.

Guns were developed by omegas for a reason.

Bullying is an entirely normal and healthy social function with two main reasons:

1) Establishing of a social hierarchy. Humans are pack animals and need to have a clear cut social hierarchy in the tribe, and bullying/vying for social status is how this occurs. Its no different to two Stags locking Antlers or silverbacks beating their chests.

2) Elimination of undesirable behaviour / weeding out of poor genetics. Bullied kids are usually smaller, weaker, and weirder. They may be smarter, but nature has only selected for human IQ for a few ten of thousands of years. The stronger more aggressive pack member has been a trait selected for millions of years. Bullied kids are often socially abnormal, often with various personality defects like autism, narcissism, social anxiety, etc. They are bullied so it signals to everyone else to avoid them because they are unfit.

Jesus. These posts hit home like a titanium bar to the soul. Horrors I thought only I knew. And Imt that much more pissed because of it.

Thanks man. I might do that.

Going to take an internet break because stuff seems to be getting to me more than usual.

Take care then. Maybe you should rope, this shit never gets any better anyways.

Pretty much when people say bullies will have shit life later on is the biggest cope ever to make victims feel better.
jake paul was a bully in 5th grade
oh shit i necroposted? i thought i didn't. i thought someone posted here damn it i'm gonna get a warning sorry mods

You don't say. People who bully are superior to the bullied. Such is the natural order.

If you hate chads you're just a low iq subhuman. That doesn't mean that you should become Stockholm syndrome mind you but just don't be a pussy.

All my bullies had better life than me idk about now. Some of them are incels, but generally bullies have huge social skills and cute gf

Tbh, my bullies are all losers now. But that has to do with me going to a shit school and getting bullied buy poor people's kids.

How do these old threads get dug up? Anyways, my bullies for the most part have gotten pussy and have kids and live normal lives. Something I cannot say myself.

Based Mr. Copeland conducting giga blackpill study (most people in here probably knew how the things are already, but now we have yet another proof to the pile)

“They’ll work for you one day” is the biggest retarded cope ever, they’ll be bossing you around and going on vacations while you rot in a cubicle

“They’ll work for you one day” is the biggest retarded cope ever, they’ll be bossing you around and going on vacations while you rot in a cubicle
tbh

the only real solution is to, you know, rectify the problem

1. How does one measure "social-status" and "self-esteem." What if someone is a miserable, depressed, self-hating doctor while someone else is a happy worker at McDonalds?
2. High school to 21 is not a long enough period of time. 21 = at height / end of college (which more people do now than ever). Of course bullies are going to feel good in college; if they got high in a hierarchy of cringe adolescents, they'll get higher with more mature kids. It's the later 20s and early 30s that I feel would be more appropriate.

Just be nice and work hard :soy:

You're adults. You know how to find them. If this peeves you, cut out their eyes.

The majority of bullies are compelled to their behavior by their perceived higher status in the social dominance hierarchy. This is generally due to them having some amount of genetic advantage (looks, athleticism, etc) over others. You can't really bullymax, because you're not high enough is the SDH to pull it off. Countless studies have shown that not only are people low in the SDH more prone to fear and anxiety (as well as the plethora of negative outcomes associated with a life dominated by those things), but that being high in the SDH makes your feel good, confident and makes you more prone to annoyance and aggression at those who are low in the SDH.

The guys that bullied me were normies,legit chads didn't even bother with me.Framepill is brutal because they all were bigger than me.
Fuck the foids that randomly tried to talk with me because i was alone most of time but never told the bullies to stop roasting me.
Learned the hard way the importance of not being a pussy/gigaintrovert.

Last edited:
Pretty much when people say bullies will have shit life later on is the biggest cope ever to make victims feel better.
Mostly it's to make themselves feel better about themselves, because no normalfucker EVER does anything about bullying. And their ideas are shit tier too. "Don't fight back, aggression brings out more aggression", "Just ignore them, they will get bored of it"... BULL. FUCKING.SHIT.

Going ER is an act of justice, this is proof of it

its over if you weren't a bully

QFT

Plus the idea that bullies are just insecure in themselves is just laughable.

Going ER is an act of justice, this is proof of it

Going ER is really about being 'a day late and a dollar short'. Assuming Elliot spoke the truth about being bullied and such, he should have shown the appropriate level of assertiveness and maybe even aggressiveness to police his personal boundaries with forceful words and maybe even punches. He didn't then. And got stepped on. Again and again. So much so he started to withdraw from the world.

It's the story of all bullying victims. Too little aggressiveness than would have been appropriate in the past, and if you go ER it's too much inappropriate aggressiveness against the wrong people.

As a bully victim you're just fucked, every which way - especially if you don't have the resilient personality profile you will never bounce back and recover to live a normal, well adjusted life. You'll stay in middle school forever, while everybody moves on.

its over if you weren't a bully

Unironically true. Lenin called this the Who whom? (кто кого?) principle. "The whole question is—who will overtake whom?" Lenin was obsessed with being the 'who' who acts instead of the 'whom' who is acted upon. The first has more power than the latter, and by first mover advantage should always stay in charge.
Unironically true. Lenin called this the Who whom? (кто кого?) principle. "The whole question is—who will overtake whom?" Lenin was obsessed with being the 'who' who acts instead of the 'whom' who is acted upon. The first has more power than the latter, and by first mover advantage should always stay in charge.

This is as true in personal interactions as it is in grand political struggles.

This shit also has incredible repercussions for the rest of your social life in school, sports club or whatever. Osama bin Laden famously asserted that "When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse." Bully victims are weak horses and remain so, and bystanders know how to tell weak and strong horses apart - no matter how much you cope with red pill bullshit and try to LARP as a strong horse.

Last edited:
If you can go back to being 10 again with all the memories and knowledge you have now, would you try and be a bully to raise your status or would you treat others kindly?

If you can go back to being 10 again with all the memories and knowledge you have now, would you try and be a bully to raise your status or would you treat others kindly?

Comes back to the who-whom question. If I have to be the bully in order not to be bullied - provided I the have power to be a bully and dominate I'd choose that option 100%, I am not gonna pretend I am a 'nice guy'. Maybe I would have fought knowing what the price of not fighting and avoiding confrontation was going to be growing up.

Being nice when you can easily afford not being nice is the mark of power, of aristocratic largesse and of benevolent Chadness. Being nice because you'd certainly get crushed if you weren't is the mark of a subordinate, powerless serf.

I think this is what dumb boomers talk about when they say bullies are 'insecure' - insecure in that they are not total Chads, so they bully to cruelly affirm their position in the SDH underneath Chad but certainly above incels and normies. In the studies cited in 2 year old OP the benevolent non-bully Chads who were unconcerned with losers and misfits were inadvertently categorized as normies and their life accomplishments were averaged out in a pool bystander normies.

Last edited: