Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullies spread their genes, victims do not

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
That one is actually a very brutal black pill. I never understood why bullies were that way but then I noticed that almost every bully got a toilet girlfriend. The more aggressive the bully the higher the chance they had a toilet and later children.

Yeah it works even for ugly people but the time frame is narrow, you got to do it while a teenager and immediately impregnate a toilet and you have to be ZERO spergy for it to work. The abused can smell when something is sincere or if you are just larping.

Bonus: You should beat your son, so he becomes extra-aggressive and does the same thing you did and becomes a bully and also finds a toilet. It's a cycle across generations.

It's an easy and foolproof method of procreation and very popular with low class people. There is actually a method and science behind why they are so aggressive all the time. It has everything to do with attracting and keeping a toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Of course it is a very lowly and pathetic method but it works perfectly.

This btw illustrates perfectly how foids are main instigators and reason for violence and crime.

Based and true, this is the most brutal blackpill. My bullies were ugly as fuck but they were tall, low inhib, popular, so they had literal stacy gfs while I haven't even got a kiss or a hug.

Oh. We know. This is a former boyfriend of my eight year "oneitis", Rose. Observe:

56323740 100651274461360 4328527865508265984 n

Aggressive. Boasts about being in the Navy. Denigrates men who study philosophy or STEM. Caught this woman:

Screenshot from 2021 09 01 14 28 20

Last edited:
You need social status to get away with bullying or have an effect: every bully targets someone below their level.

Lol. Once you become aware of the concept of a "bully" it's hard to keep getting bullied. A bully will only do it as you long as you can't exact a price which would make him or her think otherwise. Think about it teencels. :)

Based and true, this is the most brutal blackpill. My bullies were ugly as fuck but they were tall, low inhib, popular, so they had literal stacy gfs while I haven't even got a kiss or a hug.
That one is actually a very brutal black pill. I never understood why bullies were that way but then I noticed that almost every bully got a toilet girlfriend. The more aggressive the bully the higher the chance they had a toilet and later children.

Yeah it works even for ugly people but the time frame is narrow, you got to do it while a teenager and immediately impregnate a toilet and you have to be ZERO spergy for it to work. The abused can smell when something is sincere or if you are just larping.

Bonus: You should beat your son, so he becomes extra-aggressive and does the same thing you did and becomes a bully and also finds a toilet. It's a cycle across generations.

It's an easy and foolproof method of procreation and very popular with low class people. There is actually a method and science behind why they are so aggressive all the time. It has everything to do with attracting and keeping a toilet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Of course it is a very lowly and pathetic method but it works perfectly.

This btw illustrates perfectly how foids are main instigators and reason for violence and crime.
Very brutal but true

Lol. Once you become aware of the concept of a "bully" it's hard to keep getting bullied. A bully will only do it as you long as you can't exact a price which would make him or her think otherwise. Think about it teencels. :)
This is blatantly false since most bullying occurs when in groups. 1 on 1 bullying is extremely rare. It is actually far more perfidious than this.

Bullies are cowards. Common for example is when they are within a group to shout something insulting towards you in a weird voice. It could be "manlet" or "fatass" or "chink" or whatever. They have deniable plausibility on their side. Nobody can say for certain what was said, who did it or who was the target, but you KNOW who was meant and THEY know it. And so you can't confront him either since they would just jump you or get you expelled.

THAT is bullying. It's not like in the fucking movies, it is far more stealth. Someone bullied doesn't necessarily have to be a pussy and the bully doesn't necessarily have to be brave. He just has to have the group dynamics on his side.

This is blatantly false since most bullying occurs when in groups. 1 on 1 bullying is extremely rare. It is actually far more perfidious than this.

Bullies are cowards. Common for example is when they are within a group to shout something insulting towards you in a weird voice. It could be "manlet" or "fatass" or "chink" or whatever. They have deniable plausibility on their side. Nobody can say for certain what was said, who did it or who was the target, but you KNOW who was meant and THEY know it. And so you can't confront him either since they would just jump you or get you expelled.

THAT is bullying. It's not like in the fucking movies, it is far more stealth. Someone bullied doesn't necessarily have to be a pussy and the bully doesn't necessarily have to be brave. He just has to have the group dynamics on his side.

You'll get to a point where you enjoy these sort of confrontations once you realize the nasty motivations behind them. More helpfully, you can just observe how other people around you handle this sort of thing, because many of them will do it with aplomb and finesse. If not confrontational yourself, just say nothing. Let your discomfort be signaled by your silence -- by your non-compliance with the group dynamic.

You'll get to a point where you enjoy these sort of confrontations once you realize the nasty motivations behind them.
I still don't really get it. It always seemed gay and larpy to me.

Why not just live and let live? Why fuck with others?

You mentioned it yourself. Bullies do it because it results in sexual access and female/social validation.

If others choose hostility you have a duty to make clear to them that you can be nasty too. The threat has to backed up by real possibility though. "shoulds" and "ought to's" are out of the window. All that matters to many people at certain stage(s) in their life is that which gives a social advantage. Bullying is of those things and it's present in adulthood in subtler forms. Look, if a bully can get five scratches on you at the price of one scratch -- you have to realize, hey may not really want that one scratch...

Bullies usually tend to be stronger or/and taller. So, that's just a part of their genetics.

If others choose hostility you have a duty to make clear to them that you can be nasty too. The threat has to backed up by real possibility though. "shoulds" and "ought to's" are out of the window. All that matters to many people at certain stage(s) in their life is that which gives a social advantage. Bullying is of those things and it's present in adulthood in subtler forms. Look, if a bully can get five scratches on you at the price of one scratch -- you have to realize, hey may not really want that one scratch...
Meh, it still seems feminine and gay as fuck.

Another reason why I hate this world. Why can't everyone just stick to their own concerns?

Bullying reveals being uninhibited and lacking self-control, kind of like a woman. Maybe I'm just too autistic to see the point in it.

Meh, it still seems feminine and gay as fuck.

Another reason why I hate this world. Why can't everyone just stick to their own concerns?

Bullying reveals being uninhibited and lacking self-control, kind of like a woman. Maybe I'm just too autistic to see the point in it.

The globe is an island where life must prey upon life to sustain itself. You think YOU got complaints?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yySTlYk1M

looks like a weak cuck jfl
is that tranny creature seriously the onitis you mention every fucking post?
I wanted to speak but thought big big trouble might arise.

Doesn't work. My own father beat me with a belt many times. I ended up being a socially outcast.

Bullying is a way of demonstrating superiority over someone

@ Meus I dont agree with you, getting beating from your father will just made you a sociopath

most sociopath life were miserable

Bullies usually tend to be stronger or/and taller. So, that's just a part of their genetics.
Yup, people always seem to magically forget this fact while discussing the 'mystery' of bullying.

When I was 13 and a bully I had several gfs when puberty went wrong on me I became a victim and got bullied no gf! Since then

:foidSoy: are attracted to dominant behavior. Bullies display dominance even when its fake.

:foidSoy:are attracted to dominant behavior. Bullies display dominance even when its fake.
Its a myth that bullies won't repeatedly attack their victims. I know a couple of guys who dared to fight back and got beaten up by bullies who all had hot sluts on their side.

Natural selection. The strong bully the weak and win.
But if the victim takes a gun and kills his bullies, he is the evil one while the bully is the martyr

Weird isn't it.
It’s because in the prehistoric times there were no guns only Brute strength mattered

cut the balls off bullies so they can't beget more bullies

A few years after I graduated high school, commuting to my wagecel job, I saw one of my elementary school bullies on the train, looking as confident af, arm wrapped around a foid

I found some of my bullies on social media, and they have happy family lives now

I know one guy who all but admitted to being a bully in school, and he has a huge salary, his wife can afford to not work, and their kids have everything

BULLIES ARE SOCIALLY AND GENETICALLY SUCCESSFUL

bullies who all had hot sluts on their side.
The thing that enrages me most is not that bullies, thugs, assholes, low-lifes exist but that they get females ( and very often young and good-looking females ).

The thing that enrages me most is not that bullies, thugs, assholes, low-lifes exist but that they get females ( and very often young and good-looking females ).
Yes, they often get them when they are young while incels just watch.

My Changlite bully has been hopping between girlfriends since he was 15. JFL

Bullying is a way of demonstrating superiority over someone
Yup, people always seem to magically forget this fact while discussing the 'mystery' of bullying.
true, people don't get it, that first
1) bully is physically superior to let say manlet, skinny guy, autist etc.
2) bullies often form groups so even when you can fight with bully one on one, when number of bullies will discourage you
3) often i hear when someone attack you fight back...i remember that one thread about shaq who nearly killed a kid...shaq is like fucking 7'0 he is psyhically superior to 99,99% guys so let's say that he will bully you...what you will do you as 5'10 guy ? and 5'10 isn't that short even, you can see relationship with how much manlets are picked up to begin with it

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@starcrapoo
@thespanishcel
@dungeondragon
@epillepsy

This user seems to be hard-banned.

I don't think this works if you are sub LTN, there might be a small chance as a teenager, but you have to be NT. I tried bullying people and girls only hated me for it, guess it didn't work out with a feminine face even when I was normie tier.

true, people don't get it, that first
1) bully is physically superior to let say manlet, skinny guy, autist etc.
2) bullies often form groups so even when you can fight with bully one on one, when number of bullies will discourage you
3) often i hear when someone attack you fight back...i remember that one thread about shaq who nearly killed a kid...shaq is like fucking 7'0 he is psyhically superior to 99,99% guys so let's say that he will bully you...what you will do you as 5'10 guy ? and 5'10 isn't that short even, you can see relationship with how much manlets are picked up to begin with it

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@starcrapoo
@thespanishcel
@dungeondragon
@epillepsy
Bullying is a good sign that a person has what it's take to survive, being strong sadist, thats why society favors them, often what they call confident and determined is actually being aggressive.