Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullies always win

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
The fact that bullies become losers later in life is complete bullshit. They bully people because they are already above them, bullies don't bully people who have higher status, physical strength, better looks, etc. Bullying is a life strategy and bullies win by bullying. They prop themselves up with it, getting more confidence and social status. Foids prefer men who mog and bully others and getting foids is a big status and confidence booster.

On the other side, the bullied are taken out of competition. They have no confidence nor self-esteem to go after what they seek in life and others avoid them to not get associated with them. Foids see them as losers, even if they stood up, but lost.

And lastly, this is another privilege foids have. Bullying doesn't matter to foids. They might suffer, but it doesn't affect their lives. It's a bit like mental problems. Bullied foids find jobs, friends, and date a the same rate non-bullied or even bully foids.

I’ve been bullied in school for many years all my bullies gotten foids and fulfilling life experiences me I’m mentally scared till this day

The fact that bullies become losers later in life is complete bullshit.
buut buut in The Big Bang Theory all Bullies were losers and all sub5s got laid :feelsaww:

buut buut in The Big Bang Theory all Bullies were losers and all sub5s got laid :feelsaww:
You've got me there! The Big Bang Theory is the closest TV has ever gotten to real life!

They did give me a few opportunities to practice acting but there were times where I laughed or messed up as a kid which is expected but they always made a big deal out of it even though it wasn't serious.
They themseleves would always mess up and laugh and not take the project seriously yet the moment I did it a few times they started scolding me.
Brutal asf. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's not the action but who does it that matters.

This life isn't good to us. :cryfeels:
As incel you mess up once its game over. Normies can mess up dozens of times only to be helped by other normies who don't mock them and bully them.
Nothing we do is 'enough.' Normies will always criticize us for the smallest human error mistake.
In my wageslave job I see normies having to constantly ask for help and no one makes fun of them or tells them to go away.
The moment I ask "hi may I ask what work event is upcoming?"
I get a "WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU? CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER?"
And then I'll just have no choice but to walk away as they give me a death stare.
Then another normie will approach that exact normie I asked politely just now only to ask without any effort to be polite and the normie will respond "sure I can bring you through the process and help you , just let me know if you need any help haha."
Seeing that made me sink into my office chair and sulk knowing there's no point in this anymore...
This is why I always I always recommend to incels to cultivate a threatening look and to learn how to fight. Life is going to be brutal so we need to discourage people to fuck with us.

This life isn't good to us. :cryfeels:
As incel you mess up once its game over. Normies can mess up dozens of times only to be helped by other normies who don't mock them and bully them.
Nothing we do is 'enough.' Normies will always criticize us for the smallest human error mistake.
In my wageslave job I see normies having to constantly ask for help and no one makes fun of them or tells them to go away.
The moment I ask "hi may I ask what work event is upcoming?"
I get a "WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU? CAN YOU SPEAK LOUDER?"
And then I'll just have no choice but to walk away as they give me a death stare.
Then another normie will approach that exact normie I asked politely just now only to ask without any effort to be polite and the normie will respond "sure I can bring you through the process and help you , just let me know if you need any help haha."
Seeing that made me sink into my office chair and sulk knowing there's no point in this anymore...
Damn, wagecucking is the same for all of us. So much for "go-getter personality" and "interpersonal skills".

GUYS THE BIG BANG THEORY IS SO TRUE IM AUTISTIC SO IM LIKE SHELDON COOPER GUYS :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Facts.

I remember the cool kids skipping classes and I was thinking to myself "Damn, these guys won't go far in life if they can't even follow the rules and attend class how they're supposed to". And now they're all doing just great :lul:

Bullies usually aren't soft and shy. Being soft and shy as a man = death sentence.

Bullies turn out to be successful. Saying that bullies eventually get their comeuppance is a delusional cope.
When I was in school, blue pilled teachers would say comforting lies like 'they bully you because they have low self esteem', but that's crap --- bullies have very high self esteem. Most of the bullying kids I went to school with (the ones I've managed to find) have families and successful careers. and it's the quiet, unassuming kids (myself included) that have mediocre, lonely lives.
Hell, my now tradwife sister married a school bully! One time, I was in the car with my brother in law, sister, and mom. My brother in law saw a sad-looking, skinny manlet walking down the street, and suddenly said 'That's Bob!' (not the name he used, but let's call him that). He then went on to say how he would tease Bob, threaten to beat him up, and order him around. Both my sister and mom made faces of disgust, and while I cannot remember exactly what they said, it was something in the lines of 'what a loser/parents need to instill self-esteem in their kids/how does he let himself get treated like that'. As for my brother in law? He's extremely successful and my sister can afford to not work. I've also learned that he's a complete jerk towards his employees. And if you're curious, I don't really have a relationship with my brother in law --- we're just polite but cold with each other, and that's not his nature because I've seen how he interacts with his friends. I think that people that are naturally bullies can just sense pathetic inceldom

Facts.

I remember the cool kids skipping classes and I was thinking to myself "Damn, these guys won't go far in life if they can't even follow the rules and attend class how they're supposed to". And now they're all doing just great :lul:
I used to see this in college as well. Guys skipping class to do drugs. They ended up being the ones that got the best jobs.

Bullied women actually get to complain and get sympathy from society.

Bullies = low inhib, socially dominant, aggressive, confident, high status
Bullied = high inhib, socially submissive, passive, unconfident, low status
Of course, the bully usually will have outright physical advantages too like being stronger, better looking, etc. No way the latter is overcoming the former. It’s not like bullies stop after school either, all the way through adulthood and work bullies exist and they are the type that can climb the corporate ladder while timid shy guys simply can’t

This is why I always I always recommend to incels to cultivate a threatening look and to learn how to fight. Life is going to be brutal so we need to discourage people to fuck with us.
This. We need to treat normies how they treat us. Find ways to fuck with them however you can.

Bullies usually aren't soft and shy. Being soft and shy as a man = death sentence.
Over for me, I'm q fucking meek bitch with tiny baby hands. My 13 year old sister and aunt have bigger hands than me. I don't even consider myself a man, just a male

Bullies turn out to be successful. Saying that bullies eventually get their comeuppance is a delusional cope.
When I was in school, blue pilled teachers would say comforting lies like 'they bully you because they have low self esteem', but that's crap --- bullies have very high self esteem. Most of the bullying kids I went to school with (the ones I've managed to find) have families and successful careers. and it's the quiet, unassuming kids (myself included) that have mediocre, lonely lives.
Hell, my now tradwife sister married a school bully! One time, I was in the car with my brother in law, sister, and mom. My brother in law saw a sad-looking, skinny manlet walking down the street, and suddenly said 'That's Bob!' (not the name he used, but let's call him that). He then went on to say how he would tease Bob, threaten to beat him up, and order him around. Both my sister and mom made faces of disgust, and while I cannot remember exactly what they said, it was something in the lines of 'what a loser/parents need to instill self-esteem in their kids/how does he let himself get treated like that'. As for my brother in law? He's extremely successful and my sister can afford to not work. I've also learned that he's a complete jerk towards his employees. And if you're curious, I don't really have a relationship with my brother in law --- we're just polite but cold with each other, and that's not his nature because I've seen how he interacts with his friends. I think that people that are naturally bullies can just sense pathetic inceldom
Over. Over. Over.

I have 4 male cousins, all of them were low inhib enough to go smoking and doing weed behind their parents backs stay out all night, have non-muslim friends, etc

And now all 4 are married to obedient wives they brought back from syria/iraq

Meanwhile, because I was high inhib and a gold little soy boy who never did drugs because I never had the balls to even process such a thought, Herr I am balding, with a cuck job and no wife

Over for me, I'm q fucking meek bitch with tiny baby hands. My 13 year old sister and aunt have bigger hands than me. I don't even consider myself a man, just a male
I also have small hands and tiny wrists. My arms look girl-like, not even woman-like. I'm always at the bottom of the hierarchy in every collective.
I never considered myself a man, boy at best. Fuck this life.

this is why you arm yourself everyday to protect yourself against the sworn enemies of incels

Probably true for the most part. With that said we shouldn’t encourage bullying.

Probably true for the most part. With that said we shouldn’t encourage bullying.

0055-009.png

0055-010.png

0055-011.png

0055-035.png

0055-046.png

Last edited:
Over. Over. Over.

I have 4 male cousins, all of them were low inhib enough to go smoking and doing weed behind their parents backs stay out all night, have non-muslim friends, etc

And now all 4 are married to obedient wives they brought back from syria/iraq

Meanwhile, because I was high inhib and a gold little soy boy who never did drugs because I never had the balls to even process such a thought, Herr I am balding, with a cuck job and no wife
Holy shit -- you're basically a Latino, Christian-raised version of me

found this while browsing incel wiki:

Thats just how it is. There are winners and losers in life and sometimes the most a loser can do is take others down with him.

Suicide fuel
Yeah. I just don't like how they put a girl in the image. Women being bullied causes no repercussion in their future. In fact, bullying girls in the form of slut shaming is beneficial.

Yeah. I just don't like how they put a girl in the image. Women being bullied causes no repercussion in their future. In fact, bullying girls in the form of slut shaming is beneficial.
They really DO love to be the victims!

The fact that bullies become losers later in life is complete bullshit. They bully people because they are already above them, bullies don't bully people who have higher status, physical strength, better looks, etc. Bullying is a life strategy and bullies win by bullying. They prop themselves up with it, getting more confidence and social status. Foids prefer men who mog and bully others and getting foids is a big status and confidence booster.

On the other side, the bullied are taken out of competition. They have no confidence nor self-esteem to go after what they seek in life and others avoid them to not get associated with them. Foids see them as losers, even if they stood up, but lost.

And lastly, this is another privilege foids have. Bullying doesn't matter to foids. They might suffer, but it doesn't affect their lives. It's a bit like mental problems. Bullied foids find jobs, friends, and date a the same rate non-bullied or even bully foids.
This is a fucking fact these bullys are basically giga chads who think their hot shit just because they get all the fucking stacys

Tfw you get bullied by nerds/geeks who are autistic and mentally ill.

I've been bullied since kindergarten and middle school. I remember joining a middle school drama club because it was compulsory to pick an extra curriculum only to get bullied and laughed at and forced to leave the club because no one liked me there. The normie children in the drama club would exclude me during practice drama sessions and would make me sit and watch them practice and gossiped about me for being useless. I wouldn't be allowed to act and would only handle props from behind. I remember when acting they would always laugh at me and say I was so awkward(non-nt) and make fun of the way I looked.

They did give me a few opportunities to practice acting but there were times where I laughed or messed up as a kid which is expected but they always made a big deal out of it even though it wasn't serious.
They themseleves would always mess up and laugh and not take the project seriously yet the moment I did it a few times they started scolding me.

In kindergarten I got bullied by a foid who cussed at me. I remember staying indoors and not playing with other children while they all played in the playground.

Throughout my life I would like to think I did my best to be a good person but it doesn't matter. You will just get used and abused.
Dude you have no clue. I ran track and cross country in high school and while all the normie faggots made the best memories there i'd just get bullied every single day. I regret doing it looking for "muh friendship"

This is false. What propitious jobs are given to drug-addled slackers?
They are not full on crack heads, but they enjoy drugs more than occasionally.

Their success in spite of drug use show the "consequences don't reach me" attitude bullies have.

This is more of a reflection of the gaslighting that's done against boys and young men mainly in they formative years. They are not supposed to be obedient, contrary to what society teaches us. They are supposed to break rules and take risks if they have the looks to back it up.

The only tyranny that really lasts. The tyranny of the inferior over the superior.

Facts.

This. Life is so fucking unfair.

Drugies get laid.
Being a druggie is a trait many bullies have.

Shy, introspective, bullied people just don't do drugs like normies do because there'd be a shitstorm if they were caught.