Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious bullies always target you for not looking masculine enough.

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
I wanna grow my hair out and look non threatening for foids .(pretty boy look). Then get shit for not looking masc. Its like a cult at this point.

tldr bullies are masc and want you to be the same. gay shit

bullies are faggots

bullies are good peoples, they give you a taste of what life is about so you don't go thinking that you can be happy after HS

bullies are good peoples, they give you a taste of what life is about so you don't go thinking that you can be happy after HS
Kind of true :feelskek:
Individual bullies aren't even too bad. The actually painful type of bullying is when the whole community rejects you.

Depends on where you live, in some cultures long hair is normal for men or even masculine and you can wear it, in other cultures earrings for men are weird and will get you bullied while in others men can get bullied for not having earrings.

The reason bullies go after you is because they don't expect any negative consequences for themselves. If you would do the same but look like a Chad or Chadlite they wouldn't dare touch you. :blackpill:

That's me to a tee but am not masculine period.

it's ironic when incels get bullied for not keeping up with the soycial standards of masculinity, but then ITcucks accuse us of toxic masculinity :feelsree:

bullies always target you for not looking enough.​

已為你更正