Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bulliedcels; Do you know why you got bullied?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
It turns out the reason I got bullied, was because my Bully wanted to be my Ex-Friend's Friend.

My Bully hated the Two people who were closest to him at School. The other closest to my Ex-Friend actually punched him once.

It's crazy to think that all the mental torment I received, was simply due to jealously. I've only figured this out 16 Years later as a 32 Year old.

Edit: He did this to me for about half or quarter of the last School year.

Last edited:
Because I am autistic and come off as an easy target.

How did you come to that conclusion?
He said to me once "Words can not express my excruciating hate for you' and he also said to me about the other guy "I hate that guy"

He said to me once "Words can not express my excruciating hate for you' and he also said to me about the other guy "I hate that guy"
Was he gay or why was he that worked up about it?
Or did some girl have a crush on you and you didn't know because you were just too autistic to realize?

easy target lol
and pretty much had no friends

Because of my retarded looking face

Because I'm ugly and meek

My height, voice, looks, interests, etc

Lack of confidence (looks) and persoynality (non NT)

Not everyone is bullied out of jealousy or out of envy.
More widespread reasons - being ugly, being physically weak and low on dominance hierarchy.

I got bullied because I was opinionated and because I didn't like the shit everyone else liked. Basically I didn't socially adhere to the "culture" of my classmates because my parents were too controlling and I never really had access to internet and TV.

Honestly this experience was a blessing in disguise, because sure I got psychologically scared, but I also realized the truth about normies and soyciety at large.

when i was 9 i got bullied for lice, these days i get bullied for interests and who i hang out with

For being socially awkward in my early years.

because i was ugly autistic and weak. i am now only 2 of those things :feelsBox:

Probably because i was (and still am) weird and ugly.

I got bullied because I chose to exist around people. My life has greatly improved as a recluse.

Easy. got bullied because I’m subhuman mentalcel

Because of my height, and my recessed chin

Extremely quiet and ugly. I completely get why most school shooters are the quiet kids, you get treated like dirt by normies,

Was he gay or why was he that worked up about it?
Or did some girl have a crush on you and you didn't know because you were just too autistic to realize?
Heterosexual, he was interested in this foid in mine and his Year group because she was always like happy and $hit.

He (Weeb Bully) was worked up about this Ex-Friend (Weeb Niceguy) because he was the only other person who was into Japanese culture.

Done your research on me haven't you. But no that was never an issue. I was known for Pi$$ing myself in high school for crying outloud :feelshaha:

Done your research on me haven't you
do you mean because I knew you were autistic?
I also know that you are a huge sucker for that red haired foid in Steins Gate, i dont remember her name tho.
Uh uuh, and I haven't played Raging Loop yet, you like that one, right?

That's right, I know everything about you, I'm the evil hacker Anonymous :hax:

No wonder my Bully hated me; I was known for Peeing myself yet my Ex-Friend chose me over him :feelsmega:

No wonder my Bully hated me; I was known for Peeing myself yet my Ex-Friend chose me over him :feelsmega:
Heh, I peed myself twice in school, luckily it was in primary school and noone in secondary school knew me from there

Of course I know why. I was a skinny, short, ugly autist back then