Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bullied in school? Low status! Adult women will reject you!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I was bullied at school and no joke it fucked my life up.

Still not sure if I'm just a mentalcel and have body dysmorphia. tbh.

But I have no social skills and am still scared of teenagers when I see groups of them. It's like a phobic reaction (even though most of them are like 5' tall, skinny and total out of shape little fags)

he got rejected for not being good looking enough

chad could say he cries daily and it won't make any difference

Same here. Brutal

he got rejected for not being good looking enough

chad could say he cries daily and it won't make any difference

Yeah this sounds more like an excuse she came up with to not meet him.

This. Remember that femoids by nature are bullies and love other bullies. If you show weakness then you are essentially opening up your soft underbelly to a pack of hyenas.

bullied incels will never even have a 1% chance of ascending in this age of social media. Social media likes to keep everyone connected and REMIND them what happened in the past. Social media is a death bringer fortunately to humanity.

holy shit the rest of the thread is CANCER. so much fucking whiteknighting:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DELET THIS
Enough

That roastie was just one example. Too few researches to draw conclusions.

holy shit the rest of the thread is CANCER. so much fucking whiteknighting:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Are you retarded?

Unless you mean the reddit thread, then forgive me.

Last edited:
being bullied as a child pretty much confirms incelstatus b4 it ever began. fucking virtue signalling cunts in the comments.

"this was an exception it isnt always like this"
"i actually dated a guy who told me he got bullied badly huuuurRRDUUUUUURRRR"

But I have no social skills and am still scared of teenagers when I see groups of them. It's like a phobic reaction (even though most of them are like 5' tall, skinny and total out of shape little fags)

This is exactly what happened to me. I was bullied because of my looks alone. It has ruined me completely.

Good advice tbh. Women want a guy who was always a winner

Women despise any weakness.

Not opening up emotionally and psychologically to women is normalfag-tier common knowledge.
Sloots want to subconsciously "delegate their safety" to the man and their subconsious can't do that with a man perceived as vulnerable.

I was the smallest kid in the class, and the last kid to have their voice break. I was disrespected greatly for this.

I have a fear of running into past class mates. I get scared and feel below teens when I’m on the bus or subway because of middle school

Guarantee if he slyly mentioned he bullied some guys in a jokey way, she would have been more attracted to him by the end of the conversation.

I have been preaching the bully pill for years, nice to see it's finally gaining traction.

he's right.

you can't be your real-self around women.women don't want to carry your burden, because it shows weak you are to them.

JFL at anyone dumb enough to reveal any sort of weakness to foids that isn't gigachad. Not even normies can do this and get away with it