Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bull attacks normie npcs

Poor foid, i wonder if she got injured. The funny thing is, she just stood there watching the bull rush towards her. I would have atleast moved out of the way a little.

give that bull a treat

Poor foid, i wonder if she got injured. The funny thing is, she just stood there watching the bull rush towards her. I would have atleast moved out of the way a little.
i hope she got injured

her monkey brain mistaken bull for cuckolding bull.

The funny thing is that bulls are often literal Chads. They get one Chad bull to mate with like 30 cows, the incel cattle are turned into Big Macs

LOL

I had a good fuckin laugh. The country christian music in the background and all of sudden hell breaks loose LOL

Normie retards just stood still while a huge angry fuckin bull was running towards them.

Notice the bull looks at the stupid blonde foid with the red shirt on and goes straight for her lol

Last edited:
dat red bitch cosplayed as a ragdoll

video game physics spiraling GIF

The funny thing is that bulls are often literal Chads. They get one Chad bull to mate with like 30 cows, the incel cattle are turned into Big Macs
Not to mention they castrate cattle so they can remove the gamey taste that comes from testosterone. Chad fucks, beta gets their dick and balls removed so they can taste better for overweight hairless apes.

dat red bitch cosplayed as a ragdoll

video game physics spiraling GIF
GTA Online? Kek i remember turning into a wild animal or a shark in gta online just waiting for normies and killing them, I also had hide name mod so they thought it was an NPC wild boar or bear

She was chadstruck by the bull.