Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Building up your career" = literally building a landing runway for old, used up pussies

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Isn't it ironic ?

Most normies will work hard at school, uni, climb the corporate ladder, thinking someday they'll be someone and be able to get that prime pussy.

Here's the truth : prime pussy ( 15* - 25 yo ) do not care about money AT ALL.
* FUCK YOU AGE CUCKS

Prime pussy is busy collecting cocks by the hundreds in each single hole, each single day, partying hard while you work hard.

What you're really doing is building a plan B for dry pussy.

It's like, pussy starts puberty and discovers the joys of the cock.

She then spend her youth partying, boozmaxxing, cokemaxxing and cockmaxxing while you work hard.

When she hits 30, she realises new pussy is in town, and the competition is getting though.

It's time for plan B.

Is there any engineer, doctor, lawyer, accountant in town with a nice credit score ? Because she needs to settle down now.

Hopefully that's what Mr BetaBuxXxXxXOr has been doing pretty much his whole life : working extra hard to build that nest where that tired, exhausted, used up pussy can now rest.

Then, when the 35 years old becky tells him she wants to get married, he thinks

"I won, I got my revenge."

Last edited:
Good thread.

Very brutal too

We are working more and getting less than our grandparents
In terms of women

This is true unfortunately
There will always be a sucker willing to bail her out in the end

Isn't it ironic ?

Most normies will work hard at school, uni, climb the corporate ladder, thinking someday they'll be someone and be able to get that prime pussy.

Here's the truth : prime pussy ( 15* - 25 yo ) do not care about money AT ALL.
* FUCK YOU AGE CUCKS

Prime pussy is busy collecting cocks by the hundreds in each single hole, each single day, partying super hard while you work hard.

What you're really doing is building a plan B for dry pussy.

It's like, pussy starts puberty and discover the joy of the cock.

She then spend her youth partying, boozmaxxing, cokemaxxing and cockmaxxing while you work hard.

When she hits 30, she realises new pussy is in town, and the competition is getting though.

It's time for plan B.

Is there any engineer, doctor, lawyer, accountant in town with a nice credit score ? Because she needs to settle down now.

Hopefully that's what Mr BetaBuxXxXxXOr has been doing pretty much his whole life : working extra hard to build that nest where that tired, exhausted, used up pussy can now rest.

Then, when the 35 years old becky tells him she wants to get married, he thinks

"I won, I got my revenge."

View attachment 1195914
Brutal Truth.

High IQ

Focusing on career is boomer advice, rarely applicable today. People nowadays generally have to work for a while even to afford a house, if they ever do. By the point their 'career' has grown, if they're non-chad they're probably perceived as too drab and adult to get with most young foids.

So their only option is a used-up whore who has nothing in common with them except their bank account.

The exception is if they weinsteinmaxx and are in an industry where they exploit and groom foids. But I don't think that's what careermaxxers usually mean — and nowadays it's stigmatized anyway, though it still happens bc foids want it to. Also this is probably not an option unless you are a literal jew.

Do you think parties are free faggot