Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Building stronger legs so I can run away from men faster

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★

JFL these are the same whores who expect you are going to save them when a Tyrone is raping them in the Walmart parking lot so fuck em, if you see one getting raped in the parking lot dont do shit because she hates men anyways in the first place and sees them as the enemy.

Edit:JFL checked who she follows and ofc you know who she follows :feelsPop:

Last edited:
View attachment 1150901

JFL these are the same whores who expect you are going to save them when a Tyrone is raping them in the Walmart parking lot so fuck em, if you see one getting raped in the parking lot dont do shit because she hates men anyways in the first place and sees them as the enemy.

Edit:JFL checked who she follows and ofc you know who she follows :feelsPop:
Most sexual assaults are done by people foids know and potentially intimate with (i.e. Chad and Chadlites) so faking exercise is not going to help anyway

Try and run away from this lady
Pepega ak47

Most sexual assaults are done by people foids know and potentially intimate with (i.e. Chad and Chadlites) so faking exercise is not going to help anyway
Not to mention SHE IS USING A FUCKING SMITH MACHINE

If you are going to run away from men at least use a normal squat

Rapable ass ngl

if you see one getting raped in the parking lot dont do shit
If I see that happening, her day will go from bad to worse. I will join in (in a video game).