Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Builders have been here for SIX weeks

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
This shit is driving me insane, my neighbours have had some low tier builders here who spend more time being loud as fuck and literally singing than doing work, and when they are working it sounds like they're smashing things on my roof despite it being a landslide on their side. Holy FUUUUUUUCK I just want to go back to sleep

Based and bauštelapilled

Go grinch (in The Grinch (2018))

I bet they are incels

Yeah I hate building/construction noises, especially when I’m trying to rot :woke:

I would’ve gone insane

I understand your pain, OP
but imagine this shit for almost 6 months!
The condo where I live went through a major overhaul, they finished last week. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am.

Bob the builders me

Construction crews are the worst. They're a bunch of low iq thugs who are loud AF and take their sweet ass time. I think that neighbors should be given some sort of advance warning before building begins.

I'm in construction, I love making a ton of noise, so I can upset the neighbors :feelsEhh: :feelskek:

Call permit control on them bro

This shit is driving me insane, my neighbours have had some low tier builders here who spend more time being loud as fuck and literally singing than doing work, and when they are working it sounds like they're smashing things on my roof despite it being a landslide on their side. Holy FUUUUUUUCK I just want to go back to sleep
Neighbors *:feelsokman:

nope, I wish I was. even tried frauding for disability once lmao but it didn't work
how old are you? high school? college? wage slave?

21, finishing up some useless degree at college/part-time wagie. i want to die
dang bro that sucks. how are you not losing your sanity?

dang bro that sucks. how are you not losing your sanity?
not much i can do really, dropping out after 3 years would be useless, might as well finish and have something to my name, and the part time job isn't that bad, i don't have to talk to people and only get like 15 hours a week for some nice copes.
plan to leech off parents once i graduate and just work that wagie job until i get kicked out or something lol