Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Buffets

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Buffets are the ultimate life fuel; there are so many obese foids. The other day I went to one and was eyeing down every single landwhale. You get an enormous ego boost after going to a buffet; you know that these people have control over their SMV and choose to be subhuman while we incels don’t. If there’s an attractive foid at the buffet then she views you as above average because of all the fat people. Could be a good place to approach.

Damn high IQ analogy.

Different point but imagine going to an all you eat buffet and you can pick out whichever food you want however many times you want. That's how easy ugly females live life on tinder.

If you are ugly , they will reject you there too, just pick up your food and eat in the corner like any other incel here bro.

I find that it's even worse when fat fucks reject me. Hurts more when the feeling of subhumanity is mutual.

Different point but imagine going to an all you eat buffet and you can pick out whichever food you want however many times you want. That's how easy ugly females live life on tinder.
While the ugly men fight over the scraps by the trashcan.

a poor and obese foid has an higher SMV than the hottest guy on the earth

I enjoy going to GC for I can mog other people

While Chads taking their dinners on stacy's belly

buffetmaxxing is legit.

I actually enjoy buffets, especially Asian ones.

I actually enjoy buffets, especially Asian ones.

They are great but after like two plates im done.

I always like to imagine starving africans going to a buffet and eat the whole thing. Americans are really wasteful

They are great but after like two plates im done.

I always like to imagine starving africans going to a buffet and eat the whole thing. Americans are really wasteful

not this American, I try and eat everything that's served to me. also "MUH AMERICANS" is a dogwhistle.

While the ugly men fight over the scraps by the trashcan.
Chads won't even leave those scraps tbh

not this American, I try and eat everything that's served to me. also "MUH AMERICANS" is a dogwhistle.
same tbh, yesterday i ate everything, even the cucumber that tasted like it was washed in e-coli poop water

Last edited:
Buffets common in US then? No wonder there's so many fatties.

Also a bunch of short Mexicans with their wife and kids.

cope. they have dozens of non fat people messaging them or in their social circles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back