Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buddyos I survived surgery and there’s a foid laying next to me :/

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I can barely move yet she asked me if I could help her with something lol gtfo I’m doing good well although I’m itching like a sob I love all of you

I can barely move yet she asked me if I could help her with something lol gtfo I’m doing good well although I’m itching like a sob I love all of you
What was the surgery? Best of luck with the recovery in any case Bro.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

So knee replacement surgery or groin injury repair then?

Hope you get well brocel

Hang it on, it gets better. I know how it feels to be unable to move after surgery.

it will be all worth it in the end, just cope a little longer.

it sounds like the anesthesia is making it difficult to move still. Quick recovery unless a longer recovery will help you with the foid.

Reminds me when i was in the hospital for few days for Covid testing and there was a cute Autismo foid laying beside my bed, she had a pink blanket and everything.

Still rejected me tho. :lul: :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Why didn't you say it was plastic surgery, jfl?

Why didn't you say it was plastic surgery, jfl?

Related threads are below he said it was a secret surgery, but related to sexual market value.

So he probably had his penis enlarged at some clinic. The "chick" next to him is a post-op tranny and a penile tissue organ donor.