Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Buddy boyos, I think I will accept defeat for now, probably forever.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Buddy Boyos, I went through a phase on reddit and discord looking for dates. The actual process of looking for someone is brutal basically you exchange a few messages and get ghosted upon sharing your picture or when autism is detected through the screen.
I think if you have to try really hard to date as a man you are already going to fail, the only way to know you have a chance is if women approach you first.
I pledge here to not try anymore, ive been a trycel for too long and I dont want to try anymore.
I will focus on goal maxing, which shall be some form of spreading the blackpill and educating normies on how brutal being a subhuman is.

Buddy Boyos, I went through a phase on reddit and discord looking for dates. The actual process of looking for someone is brutal basically you exchange a few messages and get ghosted upon sharing your picture or when autism is detected through the screen.
I think if you have to try really hard to date as a man you are already going to fail, the only way to know you have a chance is if women approach you first.
I pledge here to not try anymore, ive been a trycel for too long and I dont want to try anymore.
I will focus on goal maxing, which shall be some form of spreading the blackpill and educating normies on how brutal being a subhuman is.
If a foid never approached you once then it’s really over plus foids always approach when chad is around