Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buddhist text: Fools flounder in this world, wise not atttached to it

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
http://www.tipitaka.net/tipitaka/dhp/verseload.php?verse=171
Verse 171: Come, look at this world (i.e., the five khandhas), which is like an ornamented royal carriage. Fools flounder in this world of the khandhas, but the wise are not attached to it.

Chad Lite Monk gave up on femoids and current society in general because it just leads to suffering
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gka-D-BJfY0[/video]

This is hard to watch

I hate white Buddhist monks.

Feels so much like a trend when we do it. It should be called something else.

A Good Friend said:
I hate white Buddhist monks.
Feels so much like a trend when we do it. It should be called something else.

It took awhile to get used to, this guy did go to Indonesia to train as a monk before moving back to Canada. I've seen a few white devils sort of make their own American version of Buddhism which I've heard called Buddhism Lite which I think has become trendy...sort of like Yoga, it's completely diverted off course to mainly being about having a hot body to show off vs union.

When i was trying to self improve a year and half ago i attended a buddhist meditation for about 2-3 months (I'd go twice a week) and I was the only asian person there, was mostly older white people.

I guess its better than nothing, i think these masters who enter this hell realm to wake us up like Neo helping those in the matrix eventually get their messages skewed over time and people don't get out of the matrix.