Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme buddhism in a nutshell

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
- to live is to suffer
- ok
- suffering is caused by desire
- ok
- suffering can be overcome
- ok
- stop desiring material thing and start meditating
- done, but I still feel like shit
-

No shit bros, life sucks.

Become a muslim like @ZkinnyG

Buddhism is nobler and more "aristocratic", as it were, than Christianity because it honestly says "I suffer" instead of "the devil is tempting me / Christ is testing me" or some bullshit like this. But at the end of the day, it is still a decadent religion, that survived because it was useful for ruling classes to keep oppressed and exploited peasants in line. Just a different flavor of opium. Instead of encouraging radical action, Buddhism says that suffering is inside us - not in the political and economical framework that shape our lives. The capitalists have nothing to fear of Buddhism which is why it has become mainstream ... it will keep the peasants in line and prevent them from suicide and that's all that matters. A peasant that doesn't "desire" anything ... Jeff Bezos couldn't wish for anything more.

Buddhism is gigacope. Only reason you'd say pussy and materialism doesn't matter is if you don't have access to it

Buddhism is nobler and more "aristocratic", as it were, than Christianity because it honestly says "I suffer" instead of "the devil is tempting me / Christ is testing me" or some bullshit like this. But at the end of the day, it is still a decadent religion, that survived because it was useful for ruling classes to keep oppressed and exploited peasants in line. Just a different flavor of opium. Instead of encouraging radical action, Buddhism says that suffering is inside us - not in the political and economical framework that shape our lives. The capitalists have nothing to fear of Buddhism which is why it has become mainstream ... it will keep the peasants in line and prevent them from suicide and that's all that matters. A peasant that doesn't "desire" anything ... Jeff Bezos couldn't wish for anything more.
i would accept it, if eliminating desires would actually bring to peace and happiness, but for me it brings to emptiness and apathy.
desiring things is the only existing bond between people and life.

Indeed life sucks

everything sucks

Become muslim then literally everything in the quran is based and blackpilled.
The quran even says that a females testimony is half that of a man the wuran says that the wife can’t deny sex from the husband the quran says that the wife must obey her husband.
the Quran talks about how we’ll get 72 virgins in heaven after we die.
how is that not fucking based.

The quran even says that a females testimony is half that of a man the wuran says that the wife can’t deny sex from the husband the quran says that the wife must obey her husband.
the wuran talks about how we’ll get 72 virgins in heaven after we die.
ok, call when jihad starts.

Thats cause you dont meditate right. You probobly just close your eyes for 10 minute not knowing what to do or listening to some yogafoid on youtube who tells you to go to a happy place or whatever.

Wikipedia vipassana meditation

If you want to know what real meditation is like do a vipassana 10 day retreat (dhamma.org is the most notable organisation that provides this, for free).

"Meditating" once and thinking youre gonna be free of suffering is simp low iq.

waiting for my 72 virgins, if i dont get them im blaming you for lying to me

European cities. Most of them were built when there were no cars, so everything is within walking distance

Perfect for nodriverslicensecels and NEETs. Prostitutes are also way more accessible in Europe.

Based af, it’s time to become a long bearded Muslim Saxoncel.

European cities. Most of them were built when there were no cars, so everything is within walking distance

Perfect for nodriverslicensecels and NEETs. Prostitutes are also way more accessible in Europe.
wrong thread?

I wanna be chill

Thats cause you dont meditate right. You probobly just close your eyes for 10 minute not knowing what to do or listening to some yogafoid on youtube who tells you to go to a happy place or whatever.

Wikipedia vipassana meditation

If you want to know what real meditation is like do a vipassana 10 day retreat (dhamma.org is the most notable organisation that provides this, for free).

"Meditating" once and thinking youre gonna be free of suffering is simp low iq.
this thread is a joke,
and every phrase inside this thread should be interpreted as ironic.
it wasn't my intent to attack the beliefs of buddhistcels.

this thread is a joke,
and every phrase inside this thread should be interpreted as ironic.
it wasn't my intent to attack the beliefs of buddhistcels.
Sorry :feelsbadman:

Am greycel, still need to learn

Nihilism is the only way to go