Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Buddhamaxxing to fuck foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
I know it's not easy to Buddhamaxxing.But i can tell you from my experience that Buddhamaxxing is better than listening to these redpill creators.They want your money.But you should know this rule "Once an Incel Always an Incel".You are just showing people what you want them to show.You are becoming like a Guru but its all just a mask.You have to find something to show and work on it and then show normies they are less capable of something:feelskek: .Thats it thats the rule to put normies on their place,they believe tgat tgey are better than you.Give them a shock and enjoy.But you will fail also thats where you have to fake spiritual shit and lye to yourself that you are not fool but inside you are still a jerk incel and try to repeat this thing.Give normies no chance to question your superiority and they will fall in trap and start to question their own confidence:feelskek:.
Screenshot 2021 1129 112148

nigga what is this retarded shit i thought i was autistic

Chad

@Transcended Trucel

Start eating 5000 kcal a day and you should make it

1-Fat-Buddha-Separate-Base.jpg

Just go monk mode bro