Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [buddhamaxxers GIH ] Nothing is Worth Cling to

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3c6Nha3e9o

Sometimes I feel like hatred against foids and normies although completely justified is still a form of attachment. Sometimes I feel like they are not worth my attachment and this sinking ship will reach the ocean floor in a short matter of time and even if I could [legal disclaimer: metaphorically] shoot all the passengers on the ship itd be pointless cause theyre gonna drown anyways and by spending attention on them I forfeited my chance of escaping by securing a lifeboat for myself. Are they worth my life and existence? Are they even worth the hatred? Are their tears, however much a delicacy and sweet of taste, worth giving up on reaching the shore?

Drowning = neverending reincarnation and being stuck in the cycle of life
Lifeboat = the Dhamma
Passengers = humans [including foids and normies]
Securing the lifeboat = Fully focussing on Dhamma and attempting to attain enlightenment (even if against all odds of reaching it)
Reaching the shore = Attainment of Enlightenment , the complete exhaustion of your being. The Total Rope. Never having to exist again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_marks_of_existence

above wiki article said:
three marks of existence[/B] are three characteristics (Pali: tilakkhaa; Sanskrit: त्रिलक्षण, trilakaa) of all existence and beings, namely impermanence (aniccā), non-self (anattā) and unsatisfactoriness or suffering (duḥkha).[1][2][3][4] These three characteristics are mentioned in verses 277, 278 and 279 of the Dhammapada.[5] That humans are subject to delusion about the three marks, that this delusion results in suffering, and that removal of that delusion results in the end of suffering, is a central theme in the Buddhist Four Noble Truths and Noble Eightfold Path

The three marks are:[7]

• sabbe saṅkhārā aniccā — "all saṅkhāras (conditioned things) are impermanent"
  • sabbe saṅkhārā dukkhā — "all saṅkhāras are unsatisfactory"
  • sabbe dhammā anattā — "all dharmas (conditioned or unconditioned things) are not self"[8]

In the sutra "The Questions of the Nāga King Sāgara" Sāgaranāgarājaparipṛcchā[10] these four marks are defined as:

• all compounded phenomena are impermanent (anitya)
  • all contaminated phenomena are suffering (duḥkha)
  • all phenomena are without self (anātman)
  • nirvāṇa is peaceful/peace (śānta/śānti)

Last edited:
Buddhism is to closely tied to obnoxious white women who do yoga for me to enjoy it.

Buddhism is to closely tied to obnoxious white women who do yoga for me to enjoy it.
Thats not Buddhism tbh

Thats new age live love laugh foids .

Basically the teaching is that all of existence there is only suffering. Pleasure and happiness is a facade of having value but in reality theres only suffering. Only our delusion of there being lasting happiness and fullfilment and the delusion of ownership to bodily and mental constructs keeps us forever trapped in existence. Goal is to gtfo of existing by ropeing your soul so you never have to return and live ever again .