Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bucket list

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
What is your bucket list your serious realistic bucket list, something that could happen? Don´t say get pussy if you don´t think you can get that.

I used to have several things on the list but the only realistic thing that remains is that I would like to grope a girl before my suicide, just walk past a teenage girl and grope her tits, ass or maybe even pussy. It´s insane the amount of chains that is keeping us at bay i.e. the laws of society. I walk past pretty sexy girls every day and as I walk past them they´re maybe no more than 1 meter away from me yet I am forbidding to touch them and why is that? Because of laws i.e. the imaginary chains. But if I wasn´t so high inhib I could just walk up behind her as she walks by and grope those tits. I am really considering doing this it´s not like it would hurt her and it isn´t raping her either.

This is my one realistic thing on my bucket list I think could happen, what about yours?

Skydiving (without being strapped to the "instructor")... just throw me out of the plane with the chute, and I'll figure it out on the way down! Second thing, fly a helicopter without lessons.. maybe steal one! Hehe

"Incel steals helicopter and crashes into Ariana Grande concert"
What a way to go down in history! Hope I can take that slut with me when the copter explodes! It would be kinda worth it!

change my name to john legally

-Live in the wilderness for at least a month. I'm slowly getting into hunting and once I feel I have enough confidence and knowledge, I'll try out living in the wilderness.
-Couchsurf my way through the Eurasian continent, I have to do this while I'm still young.
-Learn Japanese and live in Japan for at least a year, but it doesn't have to be all in one go. I want to see as much of Japan as possible throughout my life.
-Roadtrip through the US and Canada, maybe later on in life when I have more money.
-Write the light novel that I'm thinking about.
-Try out all the drugs I want, maybe synthesize some of my own.
-At least once see what sex is like with a person that likes me.

Last edited:
-Live in the wilderness for at least a month. I'm slowly getting into hunting and once I feel I have enough confidence and knowledge, I'll try out living in the wilderness.
-Couchsurf my way through the Eurasian continent, I have to do this while I'm still young.
-Learn Japanese and live in Japan for at least a year, but it doesn't have to be all in one go. I want to see as much of Japan as possible throughout my life.
-Roadtrip through the US and Canada, maybe later on in life when I have more money.
-Write the light novel that I'm thinking about.
-Try out all the drugs I want, maybe synthesize some of my own.
-At least once see what sex is like with a person that likes me.
This is an amazing bucketlist, I especially like the part about living in the wilderness and roadtrip through USA, I truly hope you succeed in your ventures.

- Get a high gpa in college
- Get buff/greek god body
- Get tattoos
- Fix hairline
- Get eye shape surgery
- Get a good job after school
- Find a loyal woman
- Die happily

Having a bucket list is a mistake. We don't get to choose when we will cease to exist in this world, a plane could crash through your roof right now and decimate you. To desire externals is to put your well being out of your own control.

Having a bucket list is a mistake. We don't get to choose when we will cease to exist in this world, a plane could crash through your roof right now and decimate you. To desire externals is to put your well being out of your own control.
Some of us need copes though. It's not entirely a bad cope either as long as the things on it are at least reasonable.