Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bu-bu-but girls only like tall guys! Once again incels debunk themselves

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/17d52gc/bububut_girls_only_like_tall_guys_once_again/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

IT literally creating accounts on this site and making posts just to screenshot it on IT for their soyddit karma.
dude literally just pulled up some image to post on this site.

IT literally creating accounts on this site and making posts just to screenshot it on IT for their soyddit karma.
dude literally just pulled up some image to post on this site.

height copers are insane retards dude

i think they actually do shit like this all the time

To the feds : all my posts were written by IT fags

Sounds like them. Even as a newer user, I've seen a good number of posts that seem like false flags or bait.

But I admire your dedication. I wouldn't have taken time to reverse search all that jfl. The mods might need to have to have a chat with @Death9999.

JBW is the final, undefeated blackpill
believing that being white the sole reason of chad getting laid is like believing that personality is the sole reason as to why chad gets laid.
both are tiny aspects about yourself that don't determine how good looking you are, JBWers think whites can't be ugly or something.

Sounds like them. Even as a newer user, I've seen a good number of posts that seem like false flags or bait.

But I admire your dedication. I wouldn't have taken time to reverse search all that jfl. The mods might need to have to have a chat with @Death9999.
was his profile always not able to be viewed or did he just now do that?
pretty suspicious if he just now did that.

What are you talking about? I didn’t post that on reddit.

Last edited:
100% - Permaban
believing that being white the sole reason of chad getting laid is like believing that personality is the sole reason as to why chad gets laid.
both are tiny aspects about yourself that don't determine how good looking you are, JBWers think whites can't be ugly or something.
As long as you’re white or black and average looking and not autistic, you’re not an incel.

@Fat Link @proudweeb @Dregster @Caesercel have you guys to decided to ban that GrAY yet?

As long as you’re white or black and average looking and not autistic, you’re not an incel.
Bold of you to think the average user on here has "average looks" irl