Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Bryan Kohberger is inspirational."

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
"He had the right idea, it's a sigma move. If women want to deny the right to be loved, you can deny them the right to be alive."

"One day the violence against society will be so great they will have to cave in and listen to our demands in order to even function."

"To fight the system is simple, you don't even need to actually fight, you could do something like derail a train, it's pretty easy, not hard to get away with if you're smart, and it costs them millions to fix... in fact, this is better than killing because money hits them harder than death. Life is cheap now days, everyone lives and everyone dies and no one gives a fuck. Start fucking with their money and they'll freak out."

"Wounding the enemy can sometimes be better than killing him. Once someone is dead, they're buried and forgotten, it's cheap and over fast. But imagine someone sprayed a ton of acid on a crowd of enemy units, or even a shit ton of gasoline and flung a match. Most might survive, but think about the long lasting damage, the mental scars and trauma of having an ugly disfigured face for the rest of their life... the medical bills that will follow them forever... in some ways, something like that would be better than just shooting into a crowd of enemy combatants. It's something to remember..."

Quotes from the an anonymous jewish niggerfaggot

I in no way condone this type of thought. In the celebration of freedom of speech I'm putting this out there to fight censorship or something.

if he got one girlfriend none of this would've happened

One of Brian idol was the Golden State Killer so yes me and Brian have a connection

One day the violence against society will be so great they will have to cave in and listen to our demands in order to even function
This is quite plausible and feasible

I expected more from a PhD in criminology and he made some noob mistakes in the execution stage of his crime which I would never have done but I'm with this sentiment in spirit.

I expected more from a PhD in criminology and he made some noob mistakes in the execution stage of his crime which I would never have done but I'm with this sentiment in spirit.

"Yep. I'm wondering was he wearing gloves?
Idk if I'm paranoid or overthinking it but if I did this in some video game I would have used gloves, maybe a full blown hazmat suit to make sure no hair or DNA fall off my body onto the crime scene, in fact, I'd probably bring gasoline and some candles. Light the candles on the gasoline jugs so they'll start a fire burning a lot of evidence, but it's delayed so I can get out in time without too much attention coming to a smoking building. "

I'm proud of that mentalcel. I wish I was that stunning and brave.

At the very end of the movie "The Departed" when Mark Wahlberg shoots Matt Damon in the face in his own condo, you get some sense ofthe sort of precautions you really would want to take. Also, never use your own car and don't rent one either. You need to steal someone elses if you're going to use a POV to get to the crime scene. It would be better to take mass transit but then you have to worry about cameras and getting mugged by niggers. See my own recent thread for some other ideas on effective techniques:

At the very end of the movie "The Departed" when Mark Wahlberg shoots Matt Damon in the face in his own condo, you get some sense ofthe sort of precautions you really would want to take. Also, never use your own car and don't rent one either. You need to steal someone elses if you're going to use a POV to get to the crime scene. It would be better to take mass transit but then you have to worry about cameras and getting mugged by niggers. See my own recent thread for some other ideas on effective techniques:
"Steal older cars because they're less likely to have tracking in them."
"Luckily, with mass transit now days, the corona thing is a blessing because it's socially acceptable to wear a mask. Do it in summer with a baseball cap and make sure you have shades on, in winter you can have a big hat with mask and not look too sus. "
"Prob also a good idea to shave all the hairs off your head, and wear long clothing, burn everything when done. Don't forget about your shoes, those have unique prints, burn those and all the stuff you wore after you're done. Speaking of niggers, honestly I'd love to see more heroes kill a bunch of nig bitches before they can breed a litter of nigglets. Whites are just brainwashed but society used to be nice when it was just white. Nigs and Jews are responsible for most of your lifes problems."

"Steal older cars because they're less likely to have tracking in them."
"Luckily, with mass transit now days, the corona thing is a blessing because it's socially acceptable to wear a mask. Do it in summer with a baseball cap and make sure you have shades on, in winter you can have a big hat with mask and not look too sus. "
"Prob also a good idea to shave all the hairs off your head, and wear long clothing, burn everything when done. Don't forget about your shoes, those have unique prints, burn those and all the stuff you wore after you're done. Speaking of niggers, honestly I'd love to see more heroes kill a bunch of nig bitches before they can breed a litter of nigglets. Whites are just brainwashed but society used to be nice when it was just white. Nigs and Jews are responsible for most of your lifes problems."
Well said brother. I would add that changing ones appearance using hair, make-up or even artificial facial prosthetics would considerably reduce the probability of being positively identified. The environment you select for the operation is also really dispositive since you would ideally be operating in a place with low surveillance probability and similarly low traffic volume. Mr. Brooks is probably the best film portrayal of the sort of comprehensive planning you would need to undertake both for a successful operation as well as to anticipate any potential contingencies.

1 man rebels and 100,000 simps take his place.

What´s even the point? he killed 4 normies and stacys,millions of that same type will be born and are currently becoming stacys and chads,he isnt even delaying the cultural colapse,but his case is interesting.
also great job he did in dota 2.

Bryan Kohberger is the living embodiment of NTpill.