Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious brutally sick. all body hurts. take the health pill

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
can't move can't sleep either
head hurts teeth hurts hip joints hurt
i think it's really over..

probably due to mental health issues

Probably cuz you workout 24/7 and never give your body a proper break.

You need to see a doctor

Your teeth hurt from eating too much candy and drinking sodas.

just smoke weed you´ll be fine :smonk:

Get your ears cleaned. Both head and teeth in pain before water flush. Could be that.

this happens when I enter the overtraining territory in my strengthmaxxing, everything just hurts and I feel like shit :feelshaha:

this happens when I enter the overtraining territory in my strengthmaxxing, everything just hurts and I feel like shit :feelshaha:
legit. the day it happened i had brutal Gym session i blasted zyzz muisc on speakers and went absolute retard on bench.

legit. the day it happened i had brutal Gym session i blasted zyzz muisc on speakers and went absolute retard on bench.
take some rest days or do a deload week. I always train like retard but deload every 4th week :society:

take some rest days or do a deload week. I always train like retard but deload every 4th week :society:
im done anyway can't renew gym membership after they accused me of being theif indirectly.

im done anyway can't renew gym membership after they accused me of being theif indirectly.
brutal. it will soon be over for me too because in a couple of months guaranteed they will announce quarantine 4.0.. I will have to homegymmaxx again

brutal. it will soon be over for me too because in a couple of months guaranteed they will announce quarantine 4.0.. I will have to homegymmaxx again
another quarantine? seems based let hoes rope

train like
upper body calisthenics
lower body squats,deadlifts

another quarantine? seems based let hoes rope
hoes will be able to do everything because le vaxxed:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

it will only affect based antivaxxers :feelsUgh:

hoes will be able to do everything because le vaxxed:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

it will only affect based antivaxxers :feelsUgh:
ngl i thought this hoax is over. now i see why my uni announced of new vax arrival.
they legit try hard to castrate everyone