Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutally mogged by my cousin

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
My cousin is 180 cm or maybe even taller. He has a worse face than me but jfl as if that matters. He's got a better social circle than I ever will. When we talked about bitches he asked me how long my dick is (do normies ask each other this often?) turns out his is 4cm longer than my 16 cm.

I am lifemogged by him. How the fuck does my cousin mog me so hard. I just want to kill him in minecraft but it's not worth the jail time and lifelong consequences, how the fuck do I cope with mogging?

Don't associate with people better looking or more accomplished than you :feelsUgh:

If someone asks about your dick tell them are you a faggot works everytime for normies

Fakecel if you have big dick

I feel your pain. I have a HTN cousin and a Chadlite one as well. As you would imagine the latter has told me how a couple girls at his school are in love with him. Funny thing is he has even fewer social skills than I do and is also not very smart, but he's got the looks so it doesn't matter.

I feel you brocel, I'm lifemogged by my cousin who is in high school, already has a more forward grown jaw and is basically high tier normie or low tier chad facially and has admitted to having sex multiple times, meanwhile I'm a KHHV virgin WTF IS THIS GENETIC RECOMBINATION BULLSHIT MY PARENTS AREN'T EVEN UGLY !! Also cope with whatever niche shit you like the most that normies hate the most :feelshmm:

My cousin is 180 cm or maybe even taller. He has a worse face than me but jfl as if that matters. He's got a better social circle than I ever will. When we talked about bitches he asked me how long my dick is (do normies ask each other this often?) turns out his is 4cm longer than my 16 cm.

I am lifemogged by him. How the fuck does my cousin mog me so hard. I just want to kill him in minecraft but it's not worth the jail time and lifelong consequences, how the fuck do I cope with mogging?
Don't associate with such people, it isn't worth it.

I like my cousin, but that motherfucker showed me a video of her gf giving him a blowjob last weekend, when I was drunk I just went rage mode and kms mode. :reeeeee: