Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutally mogged at job interview

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Went to a job interview today, I'm at the bus right now heading home.

When I got there I felt quite confident ngl until the other candidates arrived. Suddenly tall white high tier normie came in and I knew it was over

I thought I'd resume mog him though but the guy is younger than and already had experience working in the area, brutal I don't expect anything at this point, not even a email to tell me I didn't get the job

I'm sorry you had to experience this

I feel you. It took me a long time to get a job and everyone there, even the dudes 5 years younger have so much more confidence and knowledge in the job field than me. This is fucking sick. We are just -100 starting stats in everything.

I believe in you though, I hope you get the job.

it's even worse when they pick a women over you, I do Mechanical Engineering which is an 86% male field, and have had women picked over me several times, it's impossible to fail as a woman tbh, what a joke

Was your interviewer a foid? If it wasn't then maybe there's hope for you getting the job

I'm sorry you had to experience this

I feel you. It took me a long time to get a job and everyone there, even the dudes 5 years younger have so much more confidence and knowledge in the job field than me. This is fucking sick. We are just -100 starting stats in everything.

I believe in you though, I hope you get the job.
Thank you boyos, I hope I can get it but ngl even a soyfag normie there NT and hairmogged me as well, brutal

The HR women was a black foid so I can only imagine she'll choose the white guy

Last time I went to a job interview, my interviewers were an obvious faggot and a young foid, both yuppie-looking, and there was a good-looking tattooed hipster foid competing with me. I immediately knew it was over.

Last time I went to a job interview, my interviewers were an obvious faggot and a young foid, both yuppie-looking, and there was a good-looking tattooed hipster foid competing with me. I immediately knew it was over.
Holy fuck we were at the same interview :feelshaha: :cryfeels: Was this in germany or brazil?

Holy fuck we were at the same interview :feelshaha: :cryfeels: Was this in germany or brazil?
Brazil. At least there was no job interview needed to be a construction worker in Germany.

Brazil. At least there was no job interview needed to be a construction worker in Germany.
Yeah, when I was looking for a summer job at 15 they said "just come over next week, we will pay you cash"

Yeah, when I was looking for a summer job at 15 they said "just come over next week, we will pay you cash"
I don't think we had jobs like this in Brazil for the last 30 years. Libcucks destroyed this country's potential
Was your interviewer a foid? If it wasn't then maybe there's hope for you getting the job
unfortunately, an ethnic one btw.

Why the fuck do you want a job as an incel anyways?
just don't buy food and starve theory

I don't think we had jobs like this in Brazil for the last 30 years. Libcucks destroyed this country's potential
I just got this job becaus of my dad. Simple community work is impossible with all that bureaucracy

Brutal :feelsbadman: , hope your able to find a job bro

Fuck job interviews are cancer. It's basically an NPC shit test to make sure you're a well-adjusted normie and not an autist. Tbh I wonder if I would have even got the mediocre job I have now if it hadn't been for covid letting me skip my interview

Why the fuck do you want a job as an incel anyways?
What is this weird question? How can we eat without working? Not all of us can get welfare and not all of us has the psychological ability to be a parasite.

I got moged 15 years ago by a foid. She was super hot and the manager just wanted to fuck her, he just looked at her with starving eyes all the time. I hope he got me2-d.

I hope you are applying to a lot of jobs bro, but goodluck. Maybe they will hire you if you look dependable more than the younger guys.

This reminds me of when I was the only Indian in a room of 24 white guys. Obviously even though I was told I aced the mechanical exam they didn't give me the job.

This reminds me of when I was the only Indian in a room of 24 white guys. Obviously even though I was told I aced the mechanical exam they didn't give me the job.
I just want you to know, that I will hire Indian person before white, because I know that they have it much harder to get to the position in IT.

I just want you to know, that I will hire Indian person before white, because I know that they have it much harder to get to the position in IT.
thanks, but I am not really fit for work anymore. My brain is too slow nowadays

I'm a fellow buscel and it sucks. Jfl @ the incels that drive and say its no big deal

Fuck this gay earth