Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over brutally humilliated while trying to have friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I have a few friends, no more than 3, all of them normie tier, but they are cool guys cuz we hang out since HS and smoke weed together. They all have girlfriends, one of them (my best friend) dates a 7/10 redhead foid.

Anyway, this very saturday I had to buy more weed, so when I arrived at the home of normie friend who dates Stacy, there was this "chill meeting" going on, u know, smoking weed and watching some sports.

Turns out I was like a month without hanging out with he and her girlfriend together, I forgot I'm the comic target of the group. This Stacy bitch thinks she has intimacy with me just cuz we smoke together, so she openly mocks my job (uber driver, she says things like "5 stars for the ride sir") and my Norwooding 4, she just laugh histerically at me balding by mid 20s.

This was bearable. But today this evil Stacy just looked at my recessed chin, and brutally laughed, saying my chin look like a little marble ball. My best friend laughed at me, and Stacy laughed to the point she begged for me to wear a fucking mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so she doesn't see my chin and finally stop laughing

I will always hate my appearence, life is a real bless, but if you are an ugly bastard like I am, you are not entitled even for simple things like friendship

Last edited:
those people are not friends.

they are the neighborhood potheads.

get yourself clean of that marijuana shit (it's for fags),

then, ask any of those girls for a vanilla sexual favor.

she'll refuse (obvious)

say something to the effect of:
--- "be careful, cops around here are on the lookout to bust girls your age for marijuana posession. They have quotas".

she'll frown.

demand another more degrading sex act. Orgasm. Slap her face.

Send her the video you secretly recorded of her getting fucked by you. Schedule another fuck.

Do it again with the next pothead. And so on.

If your "friends" question why you're fucking all their girlfriends, just tell them you've got a blackmail ring running, and you've got shit on EVERYBODY there. ThHey better shut up, and drive their girls to your house for your daily fuck session everyday from now on.

Those stupid bitches and fags are so easy to blackmail, I don't know how can a pothead still be incel.

(the above is a strategy to score points in GTA V)

Last edited:
As someone who has friends himself, i can confirm that friendships aren’t really worth it if it’s not like a brotherhood.

she'll refuse.

say something to the effect "be careful, cops around here are on the lookout to bust girls your age for marijuana posession. They have quotas".

she'll frown.

Those stupid bitches are so easy to blackmail, I don't know how can a pothead like you still be incel.
I liked the fantasy lol unfortunately, like every other thing in life, pothead stacies and beckies don't need to pay or carry weed with them. And they are not addicted, cuz their lives are perfect. if they wanna smoke, they just call one of those pothead whiteknights to smoke with them.

Also needless to say I only talk with stacies when there are other normies around. if I tried to talk anything with them alone, stacies would just call police or tell chads to spank my framecel manlet body

Incels are doomed to be "pets" of the group

I liked the fantasy lol unfortunately, like every other thing in life, pothead stacies and beckies don't need to pay or carry weed with them. And they are not addicted, cuz their lives are perfect. if they wanna smoke, they just call one of those pothead whiteknights to smoke with them.

Also needless to say I only talk with stacies when there are other normies around. if I tried to talk anything with them alone, stacies would just call police or tell chads to spank my framecel manlet body

Incels are doomed to be "pets" of the group
Just frame them all (in Hitman 4)

Frens are my slaves. Nothing better than a subordinate worker on the factory floor. I’ve got bills to pay, so don’t whine and do overtime.

2780CA37 48B9 49E8 86B6 49AAE24B9203

she'll refuse (obvious)

say something to the effect of:
--- "be careful, cops around here are on the lookout to bust girls your age for marijuana posession. They have quotas".

she'll frown.

Send her the video you secretly recorded of her getting fucked by you. Schedule another fuck.

If your "friends" question why you're fucking all their girlfriends, just tell them you've got a blackmail ring running, and you've got shit on EVERYBODY there. ThHey better shut up, and drive their girls to your house for your daily fuck session everyday from now on.

Those stupid bitches and fags are so easy to blackmail, I don't know how can a pothead still be incel.

(the above is a strategy to score points in GTA V)
Based darktriad maxxer

Well yeah first of all those people aren't your friends and if you can't stand up for yourself against the girl then that's just your personal problem. You cant complain about something you allowed to happen to you

Sorry but i chuckled :feelskek:

Friends are a myth to me.

You should have raped her tbh

I have a few friends, no more than 3, all of them normie tier, but they are cool guys cuz we hang out since HS and smoke weed together. They all have girlfriends, one of them (my best friend) dates a 7/10 redhead foid.

Anyway, this very saturday I had to buy more weed, so when I arrived at the home of normie friend who dates Stacy, there was this "chill meeting" going on, u know, smoking weed and watching some sports.

Turns out I was like a month without hanging out with he and her girlfriend together, I forgot I'm the comic target of the group. This Stacy bitch thinks she has intimacy with me just cuz we smoke together, so she openly mocks my job (uber driver, she says things like "5 stars for the ride sir") and my Norwooding 4, she just laugh histerically at me balding by mid 20s.

This was bearable. But today this evil Stacy just looked at my recessed chin, and brutally laughed, saying my chin look like a little marble ball. My best friend laughed at me, and Stacy laughed to the point she begged for me to wear a fucking mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so she doesn't see my chin and finally stop laughing

I will always hate my appearence, life is a real bless, but if you are an ugly bastard like I am, you are not entitled even for simple things like friendship
kill your friend then rape the foid (in video game)

Sounds like a fucking cunt and your friend just laughed? What is he a tallish high tier normie pothead who you were really close with in high school but who thinks he's better than you now.

Sounds like a fucking cunt and your friend just laughed? What is he a tallish high tier normie pothead who you were really close with in high school but who thinks he's better than you now.
I know this motherfucker chadlite since 10 yr old. But now I'm blackpilled with him

sorry but you are cuck man. why did not you response ? have some dignitiy maaaan.

do you think he knows shes mean

smoking weed is for faggots i suggest u stop and get what u can out of your life together

Weed is for faggots man these arent your friends infact theres no such thing as a 'friend' its a childish concept thats why kids have more ' friends' than adults, remove them from your life and before you do make sure you hurt that whore real bad

Remember, it's mostly toilets that bully over your appearance.

The only bullying I receive from men is because I'm fat (or in Asia because I'm Black).

Toilets primarily mock men over things we cannot change. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Remember, it's mostly toilets that bully over your appearance.

The only bullying I receive from men is because I'm fat (or in Asia because I'm Black).

Toilets primarily mock men over things we cannot change. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Fucking true, specially the mocking about impossible changing things

Better to be completely alone than have so-called "friends" like those :(.

Weed is for faggots man these arent your friends infact theres no such thing as a 'friend' its a childish concept thats why kids have more ' friends' than adults, remove them from your life and before you do make sure you hurt that whore real bad
:yes::yes::yes::yes: