Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutality of being around chads

not only height but his face is less attractive than other two

I don't plan on doing so. I can't stand chads, always pretentious and taking what they have for granted.

I don't plan on doing so. I can't stand chads, always pretentious and taking what they have for granted.
growing up u think some of them are cool but later on u realize they shit talk u behind ur back

Hemsworth-brothers.jpg

Beyond over.

I'd argue normie tier people are far worse

It's all height halo + age

Yes.

I'm muted, so I'll allow "them" to handle it, since I don't care for any forced substitution:

Last edited:
Brutal. His brothers also net worth mog him, as well. Google says his net worth is 3m. Chris Hemsworth's networth is 130m.

Brutal. His brothers also net worth mog him, as well. Google says his net worth is 3m. Chris Hemsworth's networth is 130m.
That's also height halo. Tall actors (tall in any profession in fact) statistically make more money, especially in modern era.

Making up for a 6 inch height difference versus another male is completely impossible if they are 4/10 facially or higher. You need to be 6 points more attractive facially to be on the same level, so 6'3 dude with 4/10 face is equal to 5'9 dude with 10/10 face.