Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL “young foids are innocent” pill

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
9182799D 92FA 4282 8272 E94C6383F4BC

(Context - https://www.quora.com/Is-it-right-f...15-year-old-s-diary-just-because-they-want-to ) This is written by a 15 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Foids are whoring themselves out younger and younger. And whos the 22 year old boyfriend? I thought that was pedo with the age difference (SEVEN YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE) Why does no one in the comments care? While you were looking at your oneitis in high school, she was getting plowed by ADULT CHAD in her free time.

I'm a teen and this is so true. They are either banging teen/adult chad or their drug dealers. No exceptions.

I'm a teen and this is so true. They are either banging teen/adult chad or their drug dealers. No exceptions.
One time I overheard a girl talking to her friend about how one of her friends is dating a 44 YEAR OLD GUY. Thats fucking the age of someones dad. Disgusting.

I wish I had a 15 yo gf tbh

15 year olds are innocent little toddlers bro. Being attracted to them is a sin bro

Remember?

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Foids lose all "innocence" as soon as they menstruate, just as Nature intended.

chad doesn't care about age and neither do teens, once their hormones kick in they want it

If you're attracted to teens you're a pedophile, they're children, they don't do that kinda stuff, r-right? :forcedsmile:

I'm sick of hearing about youth being equivalent to innocence and the general idea that it's the world and not our nature that causes us to do 'bad' things. Foids are born as whores, growing up makes no difference to anything.

no such thing as an innocent foid. i suppose it's one of those delusions men have because it was another lie sold to them. work hard and you'll get a virgin wife. lol no such thing of course
this is why men have to control foids like dogs or something. keep your eye on them, keep them chained up and so on. it's the only way

Jesus was that 15 year old foid that dumb? Couldnt grab something and break open the window? If a 15 year old foid got kidnapped today - she could be in the next house over and not figure her way out of someones house that isnt even made to be escape proof

Jesus was that 15 year old foid that dumb? Couldnt grab something and break open the window?
I dunno if she'd be considered a Stacy, but she was white blonde and good looking... likely never had to ever do anything for herself in her life so she was completely hanicapped when faced with true oppression.

Not surprised tbh

I've heard foids as young as 12 give hand and blowjobs to the popular kids jfl

I dunno if she'd be considered a Stacy, but she was white blonde and good looking... likely never had to ever do anything for herself in her life so she was completely hanicapped when faced with true oppression.
I watched a tedx talk of her explaining her story. She was in the mountains behind her house and i guess was in the mountains in a tent being held captive by a man and a woman. Why tf didnt she try to run? Adrenaline would really fucking help you, especially if its at night when most likely the guy went to sleep. I dont know how they locked a fucking tent up

Nevermind wasnt even a real problem to escape
7D6E511E B8EF 4C7C BCC4 F26F127A6E99

Pretty sure thats one of the tents. Seriously look how easy it is to get out, just fucking run into the woods and hide or keep running until civilization (which wasnt far)

Last edited:
Jesus was that 15 year old foid that dumb? Couldnt grab something and break open the window? If a 15 year old foid got kidnapped today - she could be in the next house over and not figure her way out of someones house that isnt even made to be escape proof
It was a tent!

Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important.
- Schopenhauer

Last edited:
View attachment 243744
(Context - https://www.quora.com/Is-it-right-f...15-year-old-s-diary-just-because-they-want-to ) This is written by a 15 YEAR OLD FEMALE. Foids are whoring themselves out younger and younger. And whos the 22 year old boyfriend? I thought that was pedo with the age difference (SEVEN YEAR AGE DIFFERENCE) Why does no one in the comments care? While you were looking at your oneitis in high school, she was getting plowed by ADULT CHAD in her free time.
Well if they aren’t fucking Chad they’re fucking each other.

The first thing a foid does when it gets some independence is to get drunk and/or high and have sex

Jesus Christ man at 15 I was building LEGO structures, playing Roblox and watching Dragon Ball. ( I still do all of those things too, funny )

Jesus Christ man at 15 I was building LEGO structures, playing Roblox and watching Dragon Ball. ( I still do all of those things too, funny )
two entirely different dimensions