Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Voicepill

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have a funny nasally voice, almost like someone is pinching my nose. I remember there was a time the teacher made us create a video presentation with voice overs and when I played mine everyone laughed at my voice. JFL.

Your voice is like your height you can’t change it

I had a deep voice before my hormones got fucked up and now i have a high pitched annoying voice

my voice is quite high pitched aswell

Nevermind fuck you and take your family down with you you had a gf she's fucking other guys now

I have deep, low-pitched voice, but there is no voice for my face. I could make an illusion of being Chad only via phone or other voice communicators.

vocaroo your voice and post it here
boy i dont even look at myself in the mirror what makes you think i got the confidence to record my own voice

boy i dont even look at myself in the mirror what makes you think i got the confidence to record my own voice
you have the confidence to talk to people on discord and go to parties where you snuggle with qt girls, stop lying to me fag

you have the confidence to talk to people on discord and go to parties where you snuggle with qt girls, stop lying to me fag
parties WHEN? I dont VC people on discord