Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal video.

i never listen to your vocaroos.

didnt listen at all faggot.

That feeling when Joined: Aug 12, 2023 calls Joined: Oct 7, 2023...
GrAYnigger

There have been a few of thess gray vs gray, bitch slaps at dawn type threads lately.

I love it, it's like when a normie walking a pug meets a normie walking a miniature spoodle out in the street.

Both little doggos are VERY poorly trained by their normies. So they're both up on their little hind legs, straining at their leash, baring their little teeth and barking and snarling WOOF WOOF WOOF! FUCK YOU! I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT MOTHER FUCKER! WOOF WOOF WOOF! at each other.

In their own minds they are a Doberman vs a Pitbull. But in reality it's a pug vs a miniature spoodle, and the cuteness of it is adorable.

n their own minds they are a Doberman vs a Pitbull. But in reality it's a pug vs a miniature spoodle, and the cuteness of it is adorable.
that is fucking hilarious, KEK.

His diatribe about racial injustice and oppression of the niggers is nonsensical but the fact that white whores can do this on command strongly vindicates the theory that all foids have strong psychopathic predilections and instrumentalist men as a means to an end.

His diatribe about racial injustice and oppression of the niggers is nonsensical but the fact that white whores can do this on command strongly vindicates the theory that all foids have strong psychopathic predilections and instrumentalist men as a means to an end.
yeah everyone knows its def not just white women. but they have the highest smv. so they can do it more.

Water. But yes a woman's tears are only real when she's alone and even then she's PROBABLY JUST PRACTICING

yeah everyone knows its def not just white women. but they have the highest smv. so they can do it more.
Entire melanated communities have been destroyed solely on the basis of white woman rape accusations and tears. "The beauty of the white woman shall never perish"

Last edited: