Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal Vibrator Pill

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★

My husband gets it. Mostly. He fully expects that as a grown woman, I am not helpless when it comes to making sure that my needs are met even when the demands of parenthood make strains on us that extinguish our desires at the end of the day. I know he has a pile of glossy magazines filled with buxom blondes hidden somewhere in the garage. And he knows that I have BOB hidden in my dresser drawer.

I’m not entirely sure, but sometimes I honestly wonder if my husband calculates how much more action BOB gets than he does. And while I will not likely confess to my husband anytime soon that BOB has seen more of my fun parts in the last six months than he has, at the very least this secretive habit has done wonders for my ability to chill out.

Jfl at being married

Cucked by a plastic toy jfl

soy beta cucks < vibrators

I guarantee she fantasizes about Chad's dick when she uses it

degenerate whores

"Husband" in the west: sackless betamale who must accept his "wife" values a piece of plastic above him, but must continue providing financial support or risk being divorce raped

Marriage is cuked part 923892382

I guarantee she fantasizes about Chad's dick when she uses it

Which is what it's really about. 80/20 law. She has no attraction to her husband, any she did have went when he put a ring on it.

Lifefuel. Thats what you get, you fucking worthless cuck

Brutal vibrator pill

SAINT HAMUDI SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF VIH-BRATORZ? WOMEN'S SEX TOYS? IT'S INCREDIBLE. AND COMPARED TO MY TINY DICK? IT'S OVER."

In current society it is without question
except if youre chad of course .
Then your foid will gladly play the part and become a traditional housewife for you .
She will prepare a healthy meal for Chad and his offspring when he comes back after a hard days work from down in the coalmines .

Then your foid will gladly play the part and become a traditional housewife for you .
She will prepare a healthy meal for Chad and his offspring when he comes back after a hard days work from down in the coalmines .
The marriagepill destroyed me ngl :feelsrope:
Chad always wins

Until a TeraChad comes up and cucks the chad

this is a betabuxpill not a vibratorpill, if it wasn't the vibrator it'd be chad from tinder. in fact she probably fucks chad on the side too
there's always a chadder chad, but at least the lesser chad can have the chad life until the chadder one comes up, and even then, he can just get another foid

theres always room for improvement .
Theres always room for growth .
theres always room to accelerate .
The Sexual market is the only market thats never going to crash .
And as technology progresses , Chads will be replaced by gigachads , gigachads by terrachads .
And what comes after that , i dont even want to imagine it .
The only way to regulate the market is to regulate the banks .
The only way to regulate the sexual market is to regulate Women .
Sadly we screwed over traditional marriage and religious beliefs that kept foids bound to certain rules .

Evil.
Therefore I appreciate the wisdom and the commands of the bible even more:
1. Corinth 7
"Now in response to the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have relations with a woman.” 2 But because sexual immorality is so common, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband. 3 A husband should fulfill his marital responsibility to his wife, and likewise a wife to her husband. 4 A wife does not have the right over her own body, but her husband does. In the same way, a husband does not have the right over his own body, but his wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another sexually — except when you agree for a time, to devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again; otherwise, Satan may tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

As if a Man doesn't want an intimate, physical relationship with his wive, even when she not look like some "buxum blondes" or not anymore.

Now remember, even if we eventually "ascend", which, being honest, most of us eventually will, THIS will be our fate. To be trapped in a loveless marriage with a cunt who would rather make love to a plastic toy than her own husband. :reeeeee:

Pretty revoltinghow women just openly talk admit to not caring about their husbands in 2020 jfl. What the fuck happened.

This is fucking revolting.
Her husband is a beta fag. They are one step from "opening up their marriage" so that the whore can "fulfill her sexual needs" while he stays at home looking after the kids like a good feminist.

the Chad that deflowered her was called Bob :feelsokman:

She should just us an AK-47 to dildo herself with and when she is about to cum she should empty the whole clip inside herself ultimate orgasm indeed absolutely to die for.
She should just us an AK-47 to dildo herself with and when she is about to cum she should empty the whole clip inside herself ultimate orgasm indeed absolutely to die for.