Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Twitter blackpill

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
I don’t fucking get why women are so heightpilled. Why??? What’s so repulsive about short men? Women are truly disgusting creatures, I don’t know how I’m supposed to consider these vile holes human.

Attachments

• 54BCFC75-E41D-4EC3-8A47-4AD4697060FC.jpeg
    54BCFC75-E41D-4EC3-8A47-4AD4697060FC.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 146
Short men don't look as threatening and capable of beating them up properly as they want.

Hivemind
like the other thread earlier that talks about how women are attracted to black people because it’s the equivalent of a trend, hating and stereotyping short men is also societally acceptable and even encouraged. they never think for theirselves :fuk:

I don’t fucking get why women are so heightpilled. Why??? What’s so repulsive about short men? Women are truly disgusting creatures, I don’t know how I’m supposed to consider these vile holes human.
Vestigial hunter-gatherer instincts. She wants a physically imposing man to protect her.

Also why they're attracted to domestic abusers, he beats the shit out of her and won't let her leave the house because he's over-protective of her, which is really being over-protective of his monopoly over her sexuality, not being over-protective of her well-being. He'll also beat the shit out of anybody who tries to hurt her because only he gets to do that. So in many contexts it actually makes sense for her to be attracted to a violent thug who hurts her, just not in a 21st-century soyciety.

Because women only care about height

"Pffffffffft, only men care about looks, everyone knows that women just want a nice, caring, respectful personality!" *soy burp* :soy::soy::soy:

"Pffffffffft, only men care about looks, everyone knows that women just want a nice, caring, respectful personality!" *soy burp* :soy::soy::soy:
You have to be very retarded to think like that

I :heart: hating women!