Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Truth About You

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Loser

thats how fucked we are

Not even hurt by this. It's refreshing to see a chad drop some brutally honest truth.

I'd still drown them in lava in minecraft if I could get away with it.

>i-i-if I just do this o-one thing I'll be normal
It never ends. You'll never get there. You'll always be aspie. You'll always be 5'7". You'll always be a goofy looking faggot with a small dick.
Quitting masturbation isn't going to work and you know it. PUA isn't going to work because getting rejected by one female is the same as being rejected by all females.

You know you'll be alone for the rest of your life. You'll cope with prostitutes and other pathetic manchild copes like video games and media consumption and eventually you'll grow old and die alone in your shitty apartment. 50 years will go by incredibly fast. People you used to know will have already done everything in life and they'll die happy and fulfilled knowing that they've created life with their loving partner.

You will die alone and the stench of your rotting corpse will alert your neighbors. Only your siblings if you have any will be aware of your death.

Last edited:
I've never seen this image before.

Not even hurt by this. It's refreshing to see a chad drop some brutally honest truth.

You think someone from 4 chan is chad

You know you'll be alone for the rest of your life. You'll cope with prostitutes and other pathetic manchild copes like video games and media consumption and eventually you'll grow old and die alone in your shitty apartment. 50 years will go by incredibly fast.
brutal agepill

I know they're on there. The sfw boards are usually infested with normalshits save a few. There's nothing dissuading chads from congregating there.

I'm numb to it, hence the name ;)

posted before, but.....

water wet

Last edited:
I know they're on there. The sfw boards are usually infested with normalshits save a few. There's nothing dissuading chads from congregating there.
Yea but chad isnt writing all that shit

Brutal truth.

You should know it's completely over as soon as you put effort to get laid.

Getting laid is supposed to be a natural thing, like shitting and pissing.

If you are an incel, you should think of yourself as a colorectal cancer patient who can't take shit in a normal way and shit inside a colostomy bag.

Still painful though

There is no self-improvement for your face,height and race.

Very true and obvious.

Those who think the least and just flow with life (ie. chads and stacies) have everything simply fall into place the way it should. It's only when they start to fall apart physically that they have to question life, ie. when there fucking old. Life on bluepill tutorial island for these clowns.

You'd be surprised. After 2016, normies flooded it because it was "counterculture" or something. Now there are anons posting about "my girlfriend". Greentexts are now being reposted on normie sites like foidstagram and cuckbook. There are even WOMEN using 4chads... :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't like weebs all that much but an online space populated with weebs is much less of a shithole than an online space full of normalcunts

More bullshit from 4cuck.

I know it is bullshit because I remember conversations with my hyper mega Chad best friend who is still like a literal brother to me to this day.

I discovered from him that he weight lifted to obtain a damn near bodybuilder style frame for himself not only because of his natural addiction to adrenaline and endorphin spikes, but more importantly he did it (and still does it) because this would make him more attractive to women.

He also informed me upon my questionings that he “didn’t always know” how to pick up chicks and deal effectively with their bullshit ie mind games and mind fuck them right back and into his bed or onto his team ie harem of fuck buddies so to speak.

No.

It was his drug addict, street wise, alcoholic mother who schooled him to how “those little whores act” and her PUA/player/pimp lessons have essentially carried him through life.

Last edited:
I'll never be able to self-improve my way out of having autism. I'm not mentally slow or anything, and there are things that I am better at than normal people but it's bad because society will not accept me. Self-improvement for me is to get better at my hobbies and gaining knowledge.

Basically. Nobody tries to get laid. None of my friends had to do aspie pua shit like holding frame to get laid. They just existed. One of them had a girl he didn't even know come up to him and make out with him on the bus. It's why people give lame advice that ugly subhumans have already tried like shower, lift, and get a haircut. They have no idea what it's like to have recessed facial bones to where girls vomit in disgust when they see you.
th

Normies actually think those people you see in the OP image actually min-max their lives to be that way, when its just them existing and literally doing nothing besides existing, no thought or effort has gone into being that way, its just genetic.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
they will burn in the hell fire later for their degeneracy and disbelief in allah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab: GUARANTEED:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I hate that picture. Burn that Stacy and Chad alive in Fallout 3.

Basically. Nobody tries to get laid. None of my friends had to do aspie pua shit like holding frame to get laid. They just existed. One of them had a girl he didn't even know come up to him and make out with him on the bus. It's why people give lame advice that ugly subhumans have already tried like shower, lift, and get a haircut. They have no idea what it's like to have recessed facial bones to where girls vomit in disgust when they see you.
th
yup, fuck man, we did nothing to deserve this

See this may have been true in like let's be generous and say 2000 or 1998 but in 2020 most normies have to reduce themselves to dirt in order to get a girl.

I've seen this image a billion times over the years yet still to this day it hurts just as much as the first time
Imsofuckedup

I hate my genes

It never ends. You'll never get there. You'll always be aspie. You'll always be 5'7". You'll always be a goofy looking faggot with a small dick.
Quitting masturbation isn't going to work and you know it. PUA isn't going to work because getting rejected by one female is the same as being rejected by all females.

You know you'll be alone for the rest of your life. You'll cope with prostitutes and other pathetic manchild copes like video games and media consumption and eventually you'll grow old and die alone in your shitty apartment. 50 years will go by incredibly fast. People you used to know will have already done everything in life and they'll die happy and fulfilled knowing that they've created life with their loving partner.

You will die alone and the stench of your rotting corpse will alert your neighbors. Only your siblings if you have any will be aware of your death.
Jesus mother fucking christ you can't just drop a nuclear-level suifuel bomb like that with no warning :feelsrope:

If you have to try, it's already ova.

Brutal truth.

You should know it's completely over as soon as you put effort to get laid.

Getting laid is supposed to be a natural thing, like shitting and pissing.

If you are an incel, you should think of yourself as a colorectal cancer patient who can't take shit in a normal way and shit inside a colostomy bag.

the text and pic are spliced together , i doubt the text isnt from the chad in question

Normies actually think those people you see in the OP image actually min-max their lives to be that way, when its just them existing and literally doing nothing besides existing, no thought or effort has gone into being that way, its just genetic.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
they will burn in the hell fire later for their degeneracy and disbelief in allah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab: GUARANTEED:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Pics Unrelated to Islam but would like to share.
Hsp17

Hsp24

Hsp43

Hsp58

Hsp60

Hsp84

:cryfeels: :feelscry:

This is the sad truth.

Pics Unrelated to Islam but would like to share.
Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the most lightly punished of the people of Hellfire on the Day of Resurrection is a man under whose feet are placed two hot coals by which his brain boils.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6193, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 213

in your faces sluts and fuckboys .

• Narrated Usama:
    The Prophet said, "I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."