Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Truckpill

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
In this post im gonna talk about a brutal truth.
BLACKPILL IS EVERYWHERE, even in the world of trucks.
Firstly, we have 2 types of trucks.

European Trucks​
Images 37
They have a smaller/flat design bec. of the laws and regulations in the EU.
Such as; EU Parliament reached a tentative deal on February 19 to establish tight carbon-dioxide emission limits for heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
They are more environment friendly due to these laws.
Also, EU law restricts the length that commercial vehicles can be, meaning that European trucks must make the most of limited storage space.
Thats why these trucks cant bloatmaxx.
It has a low T sound. Everyone wants a loud highT engine.

American Trucks
Images 38

USA is more lax with the truck laws.
Due to these more lax rules, they dont have the virgin Truck design. Solid jawline. Literally dominates the european trucks.
They are better on rough terrain.
They are comfy bec. you dont sit on the engine.

There is a lot of stuff i can list but you can see tbh, literally mogs the shit out EU trucks.
They have a highT engine noise so thats also also a pro.
You can see foids around these sexy machines in movies etc. but you will. NEVER see a foid around a Scania Truck.
BRUTAL TRUCKPILL
American trucks dont give a shit about nature, they are low inhib.
There is a famous American Truck known as "Optimus Prime"
Unnamed 1

He is a main character and famous.
NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK IF HE WASNT AN AMERICAN TRUCK.
Brutal, just brutal...

The truckpill rammed me

playing a bit too much euro truck simulator 2 bro?

it never even began for eddiestobartcels

Forgot to mention, just look at the hunter eyes of the american truck vs bug eyed eu truck
Brutal

always envied american trucks.

trucks me to oblivion

just fucking laughing @ subhuman (subvehicle) euro trucks

here is looksmaxxed turkish trucks man:
modifiye-kamyonlar-modifiye-tirlar_8908105-5325_1200x630.jpg
Tbh turkish trucks are based and lightpilled. Dont forget the loud horn. Its a dominancemaxxer.

It's over for truckcels.

Btw, forgot to say im 100% serious, legit.
This is NOT a satire /joke thread.

This shows a difference in cultures between Europe and America. America is more free in its expression of masculinity and dominance, which reflects in the design of trucks, whereas Europe is more conservative.
Yeah, thats true. I guess its bec. of the lifestyle of the first "white americans".

it is reflected in vidya

TMBDarkside

no one wants to use the incel truck unless they're playing a simulator

I want a truck to run me over so that I can isekaimaxx
This shows a difference in cultures between Europe and America. America is more free in its expression of masculinity and dominance, which reflects in the design of trucks, whereas Europe is more conservative. No surprises on the effects of cultural imperialism of America. Every culture across the world mimics American design, fashion and expression, thereby accelerating the degeneracy of their respective cultures.

This is why I love Asian cultures so much. Not only do they successfully resist American influence, they create their own strong cultural norms which counteract external western influences.
expression of masculinity is one of the few things i like about usa

Thats still highT. Looks good bec. its edgy.
This is why I love Asian cultures so much. Not only do they successfully resist American influence, they create their own strong cultural norms which counteract external western influences
I dont really support degeneracy but i really dislike asian cultures. They look forced tbh, thats why i dislike them.
Sometimes i see some japanese people behaviours on the web and it just looks foreced and unnatural.

i dont like trucks tbh

Did you play too much Euro Truck Simulator again @Blacktarpill?