Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brutal Tinder whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund

Refund

Never Began
★★★
Your average religious whore, Jesuscel died for her and she wouldn't have give him the time of day.
IMG 6223
IMG 6224
IMG 6225

IMG 6225
IMG 6226
IMG 6227
IMG 6229
IMG 6228
IMG 6230
IMG 6231

I know some of these are old, but I did these after finding reddit incels, which threw me into depression and even an increased case of social anxiety.

"I'm a Christian which is very important too me."

I've said similar stuff to Irish girls (as Chad profile) but get blocked

I've said similar stuff to Irish girls (as Chad profile) but get blocked
Who was your Chad? I used Brett Maverick, not a single block and they all responded first - even the ones saying, "I don't reply back to just Hi."

Who was your Chad? I used Brett Maverick, not a single block and they all responded first - even the ones saying, "I don't reply back to just Hi."

Not surprised, I'd fuck that guy.

I was using a youtube bodybuilder, he wasn't one of those steroid freaks just Chad.

"You might be an exception"

t. every religious girl ever when confronted by Chad Thundercock

so happy i deleted tinder

i can't stand that shit app

the same with all religions. "I am muslim, it is very important to me" fucks Chad
"I am a hindu, it is very important to me" fucks Chad
"I am a Jew, it is very important to me" fucks Chad
" I am a Jainist, it is very important to me" fucks Chad
etc

i don't get why they even pretend to be religious? what purpose does it serve them?

Their christianity is betabuxx filter

''That mouth would look nice on my cock''. If this guy said that he would be in jail.

Attachments

• fatman.jpg
    fatman.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 142
the same with all religions. "I am muslim, it is very important to me" fucks Chad
etc
I realized how legit AWALT was when I matched with a middle eastern chick and a curry who had the same bullshit in their bio, but didn't matter when it came to Chad.

''That mouth would look nice on my cock''. If this guy said that he would be in jail.
That eggheadcel would have gotten annihilated by the cuck hoardes for even making eye contact with a roastie.

That eggheadcel would have gotten annihilated by the cuck hoardes for even making eye contact with a roastie.
Scratch that. Being in the mere presence of a roastie. Face it, beta orbiters and white knights don't even want us leaving our rooms.

Solid post.

My dream is for so many incels to get on tinder and catfish like this that the app collapses completely.

Scratch that. Being in the mere presence of a roastie. Face it, beta orbiters and white knights don't even want us leaving our rooms.
Agreed, bro. I know it's probably the most ultimate cope but I can't wait for ww3.

Solid post.

My dream is for so many incels to get on tinder and catfish like this that the app collapses completely.
I hope some high i.q hackercells take it all down, too bad normcunts will just replace it with something else because the idea is already there.

etc

Religious girls are the biggest thots

L-looks arent everything. girls care about PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE

I want have a human abattoir and hack all these bitches up with a chainsaw ☥ Fucking pisses me off people keep spinning me ''personality. oh its your attitude, your looks arn't the problem'' I can't even ask a girl to lunch or for a number without being thought of as a creep. Yet these model cunts can straight up ask for a screw and get it.... Injustice. I want them dead

"I wanna stick it in you"

"Awweee thanks"

JFL.

JFL at not being born as Chad.

hahahhahahah im not like other girls..

Hahaha! As soon as a hot guy comes along, these "religious" girls can't help but want to fuck him. This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Every other girl on Tinder is exactly like her. This is why you don't want to date these girls.

i don't get why they even pretend to be religious? what purpose does it serve them?
It's just a lie they tell themselves in order to hide the fact that they are kind of slutty and uninteresting.

These made me severely depressed because I was still under the thought that not all foids are like this. But everytime I said something vulgar that an incel would have been hanged or a #metoo target for, Chad got away with saying anything.

Some more I forgot to share, I deleted a lot more because it was tons of noodles and curries who were down to do ANYTHING to see him.

IMG 6243
IMG 6244
IMG 6245
IMG 6246

middle eastern foid, I forgot to take the bio pic, my bad. But it said "Strictly no hookups kinda bullshit but went on about it"

But this is what she said to Chad.
IMG 5147
IMG 5153

Oh man when I used tinder the only matches i got where with animals/troll and 1 travesti, seeing how Chads got it easy makes me suffer inside

"I'll just ask for forgiveness teehee"

Oh man when I used tinder the only matches i got where with animals/troll and 1 travesti, seeing how Chads got it easy makes me suffer inside

Chad just has to say: Let's fuck.

Tinder put hypergamy at another lvl, average becomes ugly and roasties only settle for Chad while they try to make you an orbiter and play you for money.

Sometimes i think in using these dry approaches in my chad tinder account but i think if i do this the woman will report me and the account will be banned.

I think american woman is more degenerate than brazilian woman, seriously O_o

'you might be an exception' 'it probably would'

THIS LIFE IS A FUCKING JOKE THIS MUST BE SOME SOFT OF VR OR SOMETHING ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I think you live somewhere near me.

Your average religious whore, Jesuscel died for her and she wouldn't have give him the time of day.
View attachment 11173View attachment 11174View attachment 11175
View attachment 11175View attachment 11176View attachment 11177View attachment 11179View attachment 11178View attachment 11180View attachment 11181
I know some of these are old, but I did these after finding reddit incels, which threw me into depression and even an increased case of social anxiety.

Christianity is the root source of feminism. Funny how feminism is only big in Christianized countries? And remember it was a Christian feminist women's group that got prostitution, alcohol, gambling, and drugs banned in the 1920s.

These bitches get fat at age 30 and then join a church and become super religious, because they know that the only men stupid enough to marry them are christian men. Christian men are goddamn cucks

Their christianity is betabuxx filter
AMEN. That is EXACTLY it. They fuck chads in their 20s. Then get fat and ugly in their 30s so they become a christian and go to a church and find some loser christian man to marry them since CHRISTIAN MEN are the ONLY men STUPID enough to marry them.

These made me severely depressed because I was still under the thought that not all foids are like this. But everytime I said something vulgar that an incel would have been hanged or a #metoo target for, Chad got away with saying anything.

Some more I forgot to share, I deleted a lot more because it was tons of noodles and curries who were down to do ANYTHING to see him.

View attachment 11430View attachment 11431View attachment 11432View attachment 11433
God that last one is depressing. Imagine if a normal guy can just get a hot fwb with 0 effort. Sandbox mode for them

Eh, nobody ever told me it was my personality. They always said it was my looks.
Maybe I didn't seem fragile to them so they didn't need to condescend.

Still hurt like a bitch though

View attachment 11430View attachment 11431View attachment 11432View attachment 11433
Don't feel bad, man. So many girls on Tinder are dumb skanks anyway. Once their good looks start fading, they will be the ones who will become desperate and marry any man that will have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.