Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal TikTok pill

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

All chad pretty boys confessing to their crushes or being confessed to, not a subhuman in sight. Generation Z is nuclear
9549a64dee8dd72c275a5f773bd09a0b.jpg

tiktok is normie shit

b-bbb-u- all youngcels are fakecels even though I was a youngcel at one point! Come back when youre 30 bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Chads and stays find tik tok entertaining as we find it suifuel. I wonder why :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys:

Bro u need to be good looking to make it on TikTok or be a brand

not one second

I want to fucking kill all TIkTok prettyboys and whores in Mario Kart

God I fucking hate my own generation.

not an incel trail:being in tik tok videos

They all look like faggots

Once I heard one smart thought "tik tok otherwise should be called chad and stacy".

There are guys on here of average height, about average looks, good parents, and about to go to college that say it's over for them. That's who we're saying it to. If you legit have autism and are ugly, it's over. If you are 5 nothing and ugly, it's over. If you look like a bird, it's over.
Never began for 99,999% of men

Tiktok is the new social media cancer.

I fucking hate zoomers, I want them dead

Wtf is this normalfag shit

Whenever you watch one of these girls confesses crush to guy tik toks and you see the guy he's never ugly. They always have at least decent facial bones or tallfag height.

b-bbb-u- all youngcels are fakecels even though I was a youngcel at one point! Come back when youre 30 bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Youngcels have it the worst and you cannot change my mind.

I'm going to murder all of these Chads and stacies in smash bros...

TikTok is suicidefuelcentral

Shit like this makes me ashamed to be a zoomer, they are all so fucking retarded, and to make things worse they still lifemog me :feels::feels::feels:

I could never go on tiktok that shit is straight suicidefuel, its attractive people only

There are guys on here of average height, about average looks, good parents, and about to go to college that say it's over for them. That's who we're saying it to. If you legit have autism and are ugly, it's over. If you are 5 nothing and ugly, it's over. If you look like a bird, it's over.

I fucking hate zoomers, I want them dead
zoomers are the most non human people on planet earth. They are the most homogenized genericized one size fits all boring reproduction assembly line morons. It's what happens when you have a computer program raise an entire generation of morons you get these generic boring npc monsters.

Its Shit Tok and not one second

Normalshit is annoying. Is this how normies actually act? It's like an alternate plane of existence.

And people tell you it’s ok not having a girlfriend in teen years
“Don’t worry bro 30 isn’t too late!”
Meanwhile pretty boy gen Z chads get harems and e-brag about it.

tfw part of Gen Z :cryfeels:

Zoomers are fucking retarded.

LOOKS TO LOW IQ

That was fucking brutal holy shit

High school love is SO fucking CRITICAL

Ay yo!
Jawline check!

Young women are the most hypergamous they have been in 8000 years. Any oldcel was LUCKY compared to the hell we have now.
Tiktok seems to be even worse than instagram/snapchat/tinder

Shit like this makes me ashamed to be a zoomer, they are all so fucking retarded, and to make things worse they still lifemog me :feels::feels::feels:
they are gay and lame

They are high tier normies with fakeup
Mmmmmmmmm, you are............right. And thats strange, most of them are not chads, but for some reason women REALLY like them. Im not saying that its ALL ABOUT THEIR PERSONALITY :bluepill: :soy: but I dont understand why women find them attractive

Mmmmmmmmm, you are............right. And thats strange, most of them are not chads, but for some reason women REALLY like them. Im not saying that its ALL ABOUT THEIR PERSONALITY :bluepill: :soy: but I dont understand why women find them attractive
:feelstastyman: